Sao Paulo Server latency

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
The remaining servers are due on Monday - not much I can do right now.

On May 29th.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.

On June 4th.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We will have 40% of the replacement capacity available tomorrow, and the remainder by the end of the work week.

On June 4th.

The thing is, GGG will never stop giving these false, PR responses because SP gateway isn't top priority right now. Any sane company would fix this issue ASAP because losing an entire continent of players is something unthinkable. Maybe when they really start losing costumers they'll do something but unfortunately this is not gonna happen any time soon due to brand loyalty that a lot of players here (including myself) have.
"
i8037 wrote:
The thing is, GGG will never stop giving these false, PR responses because SP gateway isn't top priority right now. Any sane company would fix this issue ASAP because losing an entire continent of players is something unthinkable. Maybe when they really start losing costumers they'll do something but unfortunately this is not gonna happen any time soon due to brand loyalty that a lot of players here (including myself) have.

They are probably trying to fix it but i'm not sure that they know what is the problem.

I tried to do some maps but i lost a lot of quests and incursions because of dcs.
"
Exsmigol wrote:
They are probably trying to fix it but i'm not sure that they know what is the problem.

I tried to do some maps but i lost a lot of quests and incursions because of dcs.

They had 10 months (since this thread was created) to try to fix things. Now it's just plain incompetence.

Ten days into the league by the way. I guess we should all give up?
Last edited by i8037 on Jun 9, 2018, 11:11:16 PM
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Exsmigol wrote:

They had 10 months (since this thread was created) to try to fix things. Now it's just plain incompetence.

Yeap, prob we should just give up, there is an older topic about this, and nothing has done in almost an year, ggg dont give a fuck, i didnt played last league cuz the league was a piece of shit, now i wont play this one cuz they server is GG GGG
Thankfully I have a decent internet so I can play on Texas (that's why I rolled my eyes when GGG tried to put the blame on my ISP), albeit on Predictive Mode.

At this point I'll just stick to Texas to be honest. There's no point in logging on SP gateway at the current state and I'm sure the servers will remain trash for a long time (despite GGG's bullshit PR replies telling us otherwise), plus my whole friendlist quit this league already.

One thing I know for sure though: the idea of me supporting GGG any time soon is completely out of window due to how they negleted this issue for so long.
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Exsmigol wrote:

It wasn't their problem to fix, server were working fine....YOU just could not connect to them reliably, they done what they should have done, contacted the relevant parties who ignored them.(also, it's not like they are in the country personally installing servers, they would be given an ETA and by the new provider and that can be missed...they are only relaying what they know)

They have taken the extra ordinary step of moving location to try avoid issues caused by these problem hops...there is no guarantee that this will fix your problem though.

Seriously though the level of idiocy in this thread trying to place blame and totally ignoring facts and figures (and multiple test results) is depressing.

Here is a hypothetical for you.

You have a location...lets say the local shopping centre, you leave the house to go there but the road is blocked and the other routes are congested because traffic from the main road is diverting which makes the eventual journey take longer or not at all(depending on how bad the congestion is.

Do you then contact he shopping centres HO to moan about them not being open or that it took you 2 hours to get there instead of the 10 minutes it would normally takes?...of course you wouldn't that would be idiotic.

BUT that is what you are doing.

Would you expect the shopping centre to move? to accommodate you and try to avoid the road blocks?...you wouldn't really.

Buy here they are moving location just for you guys, they have been told by the shop fitters that they will be done by X time, but the shop fitters are running late and it is taking longer than expected, they give them a new date and miss it again....is this the shopping centres fault?...NO

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 10, 2018, 7:55:55 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Exsmigol wrote:

It wasn't their problem to fix, server were working fine....YOU just could not connect to them reliably, they done what they should have done, contacted the relevant parties who ignored them.(also, it's not like they are in the country personally installing servers, they would be given an ETA and by the new provider and that can be missed...they are only relaying what they know)

They have taken the extra ordinary step of moving location to try avoid issues caused by these problem hops...there is no guarantee that this will fix your problem though.

Seriously though the level of idiocy in this thread trying to place blame and totally ignoring facts and figures (and multiple test results) is depressing.

You have a location...lets say the local shopping centre, you leave the house to go there but the road is blocked and the other routes are congested because traffic from the main road is diverting which makes the eventual journey take longer or not at all(depending on how bad the congestion is.

Do you then contact he shopping centres HO to moan about them not being open or that it took you 2 hours to get there instead of the 10 minutes it would normally takes?...of course you wouldn't that would be idiotic.

Would you expect the shopping centre to move? to accommodate you and try to avoid the road blocks?...you wouldn't really.

Buy here they are moving location just for you guys, they have been told by the shop fitters that they will be done by X time, but the shop fitters are running late and it is taking longer than expected, they give them a new date and miss it again....is this the shopping centres fault?...NO

That was the most ridiculous analogy that I have ever seen, congratulations.

Back to the topic at hand, servers are still trash, unplayable at the moment.
My patience is wearing thin.

Edit:
Went back to "normal" now.
Last edited by rafaelcc on Jun 10, 2018, 9:45:09 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Exsmigol wrote:

Jesus i never read so much shit in one place, congrats
Btw they could Just delete sp realm 1 year Ago and move It to other shit like Argentina/Chile or w/e.
But since they were not able to fix it by their means, ignoring it didnt look like an good Idea kid ;)
Last edited by Seymowr on Jun 10, 2018, 10:32:23 AM
Guys only a couple more days til we celebrate a year with shitty servers
It's almost like you don't know how brazilian service providers are.

Also, if everyone just keeps shit talking GGG won't reply. You don't put your hand in an ants nest to try to calm them down.
Try to be polite and they will reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info