Sao Paulo Server latency

"
bitt_tb wrote:
It's almost like you don't know how brazilian service providers are.

Also, if everyone just keeps shit talking GGG won't reply. You don't put your hand in an ants nest to try to calm them down.
Try to be polite and they will reply.

Hmm what? [Removed by Support] D3 servers? Good, hots? Good, OW? Good, HS? Good, people here are having this problem only with PoE, and btw you dont have the right to tell people to calm down, we're being fucked cuz of this shit service for almost an year, no sane human like to be fucked over and over and over and over, If you like to take shit for months, [Removed by Support]
They ask for support, i have supported them for many years, yet i am here waiting for an fix, for a SUPPORT for almost an year, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Jun 10, 2018, 1:52:05 PM
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
i8037 wrote:

They had 10 months (since this thread was created) to try to fix things. Now it's just plain incompetence.

Ten days into the league by the way. I guess we should all give up?

It wasn't their problem to fix, server were working fine....YOU just could not connect to them reliably, they done what they should have done, contacted the relevant parties who ignored them.(also, it's not like they are in the country personally installing servers, they would be given an ETA and by the new provider and that can be missed...they are only relaying what they know)

They have taken the extra ordinary step of moving location to try avoid issues caused by these problem hops...there is no guarantee that this will fix your problem though.

Seriously though the level of idiocy in this thread trying to place blame and totally ignoring facts and figures (and multiple test results) is depressing.

Here is a hypothetical for you.

You have a location...lets say the local shopping centre, you leave the house to go there but the road is blocked and the other routes are congested because traffic from the main road is diverting which makes the eventual journey take longer or not at all(depending on how bad the congestion is.

Do you then contact he shopping centres HO to moan about them not being open or that it took you 2 hours to get there instead of the 10 minutes it would normally takes?...of course you wouldn't that would be idiotic.

BUT that is what you are doing.

Would you expect the shopping centre to move? to accommodate you and try to avoid the road blocks?...you wouldn't really.

Buy here they are moving location just for you guys, they have been told by the shop fitters that they will be done by X time, but the shop fitters are running late and it is taking longer than expected, they give them a new date and miss it again....is this the shopping centres fault?...NO

Jesus i never read so much shit in one place, congrats
Btw they could Just delete sp realm 1 year Ago and move It to other shit like Argentina/Chile or w/e.
But since they were not able to fix it by their means, ignoring it didnt look like an good Idea kid ;)
He is 100% accurate in what he wrote. You are the one failing to understand it.

We are still having problems and another deadline has passed so it is frustrating. But raging in every message will achieve absolutelly nothing.
IGN: vieira
Still waiting for the fix, 10 days of league and nothing was done to help us, the game is praticaly unplayable, we can't risk doing lab or other stuff because we don't know if we will get fucked by a huge lag spike all the map, or if we will get random disconnect.
"
gvieira wrote:

We are still having problems and another deadline has passed so it is frustrating. But raging in every message will achieve absolutelly nothing.

hmmmm they had almost 1 year to fix this shit, no one has raged till became critical, dont blame people if they're not some kind of buda, patience has its limit lol and ggg took a long ride about this with ours.
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
bitt_tb wrote:

Also, if everyone just keeps shit talking GGG won't reply. You don't put your hand in an ants nest to try to calm them down.

Hmm what? [Removed by Support] D3 servers? Good, hots? Good, OW? Good, HS? Good, people here are having this problem only with PoE, and btw you dont have the right to tell people to calm down, we're being fucked cuz of this shit service for almost an year, no sane human like to be fucked over and over and over and over, If you like to take shit for months, [Removed by Support]
They ask for support, i have supported them for many years, yet i am here waiting for an fix, for a SUPPORT for almost an year, [Removed by Support]

Its funny because you didnt say WoW. One of the biggest MMORPG ever made have a terrible latency for south america because the company wants to host everything inside USA.
"
i8037 wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
The remaining servers are due on Monday - not much I can do right now.

On May 29th.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
No, I would expect a few days at the very most - potentially tomorrow or the next day to replace all of the hardware.

On June 4th.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
We will have 40% of the replacement capacity available tomorrow, and the remainder by the end of the work week.

On June 4th.

The thing is, GGG will never stop giving these false, PR responses because SP gateway isn't top priority right now. Any sane company would fix this issue ASAP because losing an entire continent of players is something unthinkable. Maybe when they really start losing costumers they'll do something but unfortunately this is not gonna happen any time soon due to brand loyalty that a lot of players here (including myself) have.

I have been given ETAs by the new provider that haven't been accurate. This problem is #1 on my priority list, and I am doing everything I can to get this sorted as soon as possible. There's no PR or spin in what I'm saying - I am just relaying progress as it happens.
"
gvieira wrote:

I'm playing on Texas right now. 180ms on Predictive mode and desyncing like crazy but still a better experience than playing on SP gateway. This is how bad the current servers are.

They're missing deadlines since Flashback started and we're 10 days into the new league.
try to avoid ggg fans, problems had more than 1 year , the only difference was before wasn't critical. Love the game but is frustrating how ggg lying to us all the time that the problem was always our ISP
"
Exsmigol wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
bitt_tb wrote:

Its funny because you didnt say WoW. One of the biggest MMORPG ever made have a terrible latency for south america because the company wants to host everything inside USA.

And? What It has to do with It?? WoW Will never have an SA server, they already said it and explained exhaustly, if you dont know reasons, Google It.
BUT im talking bout games that HAVE an SA server and dont suck like GGG does, that's the point, since the friend there Said shit bout our IPS, well....i dont have problem in any other game with SA server.....so....leave's It to PoE
"
try to avoid ggg fans, problems had more than 1 year , the only difference was before wasn't critical. Love the game but is frustrating how ggg lying to us all the time that the problem was always our ISP

We have only indicated problems have been caused by an ISP, when they have clearly been caused by an ISP.

They problem we are trying to solve here is is a peering/routing problem caused by peers sitting in-front of many SA ISPs. The servers that we have used are the same as every other gateway, down to the hardware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info