so the next league is Harbinger league

For the damn corrupted officials in Oriath that falsely convicted and exiled me to that god forsaken Island prison called Wraeclast I will be the harbinger of death.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
For the damn corrupted officials in Oriath that falsely convicted and exiled me to that god forsaken Island prison called Wraeclast I will be the harbinger of death.

I like that angle
I dont see any any key!
all right!
I liked the harbinger from valiant comics
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Jun 30, 2017, 1:28:54 PM
"
wonderbread69 wrote:
"
just mindblown how GGG gives us 5 new acts and a new fucking league on the same day FOR FREE while diablo 3 in 2 years cant add any new content and gives one new character for 15$ fucking ridicilous

Except it's not free. Sure YOU don't have to pay for it. Others have paid for it so you don't have to. I've spent over $500 on this game which is more than I'll ever be able to spend on D3 lol.

Not arguing that D3 is any better or anything cause it isn't. This whole idea that everything in this game happens "for free" though, is wrong.

In the absolute sense of course i'ts not free, otherwise GGG wouldn't be able to exist as a profit organization.

But in a relative meaning, POE as a game is free and expansion is also free relatively speaking.

Or better yet, free in this case means "can be free for individual" as some1 before pointed out in the thread, but collectively it isn't. Diablo 3 is not free in any of those meanings.

Hope it's clearer what NukeFonKillazz meant :D

ONTOPIC: it could be something like "all rare monesters are harbingers, killing or hitting them has a chance to spawn some powerful foe".
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Jun 30, 2017, 2:04:57 PM
Is there any reference to a harbinger in the POE lore? Like a characther or something? Someone mentioned "we're going to meet Navali's boyfriend" on Reddit...
Is that a thing?
"You are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end. End of line."
Periodically a small, angry toucan will appear and fuck you up. It will start the encounter by throwing a blinding, full screen white spell. If you live through that your best bet is to haul ass to a exit in the area. Logging out will result in it taking your equipped items. This can happen in town as well, and very rarely in your hideout. Nowhere is safe from the toucan. It is back and it is angry. Voiced by Samuel L Jackson, swears a lot, prefers the word "motherfucker" gratuitously
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

We must fight Harbringer, which will be assuming direct control of various monsters.

When defeated, he will drop a new version of dominating blow, which makes it viable throughout all new acts.
"
Pilla wrote:
We must fight Harbringer, which will be assuming direct control of various monsters.

When defeated, he will drop a new version of dominating blow, which makes it viable throughout all new acts.

dont say such things

you will summon sexcal lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info