so the next league is Harbinger league

"
just mindblown how GGG gives us 5 new acts and a new fucking league on the same day FOR FREE while diablo 3 in 2 years cant add any new content and gives one new character for 15$ fucking ridicilous

Except it's not free. Sure YOU don't have to pay for it. Others have paid for it so you don't have to. I've spent over $500 on this game which is more than I'll ever be able to spend on D3 lol.

Not arguing that D3 is any better or anything cause it isn't. This whole idea that everything in this game happens "for free" though, is wrong.
Harbingers of the Gods infuse rare monsters in areas who then drop shards/maps that allow you to fight the Gods in their level 75 dream realm for a chance to drop god related league exclusive uniques. Maybe Harbingers also drop Blessings that can be used to craft God related mods on items, similar to essences.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
wonderbread69 wrote:
"
just mindblown how GGG gives us 5 new acts and a new fucking league on the same day FOR FREE while diablo 3 in 2 years cant add any new content and gives one new character for 15$ fucking ridicilous

Except it's not free. Sure YOU don't have to pay for it. Others have paid for it so you don't have to. I've spent over $500 on this game which is more than I'll ever be able to spend on D3 lol.

Not arguing that D3 is any better or anything cause it isn't. This whole idea that everything in this game happens "for free" though, is wrong.

its true its not free

but then again it is for some

in the end I like GGGs business model

the few willing support the many

when I first started playing PoE i was in a bad place and flat broke there was no way I could afford to buy games at the time

Now I do have some money so I throw a little at GGG now and then as kind of a thank you and in return they give me pretty forum titles and make my Characters look good

its a good system
I dont see any any key!
"
wonderbread69 wrote:
"

Thats still free to play
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
what do you guys think that means???

Harbinger league

ive got no ideas lol

Maybe one if the challenges is to find a Unique Harbinger Bow?

GGG not running out of ideas.
Deliver pain exquisite
Where is the league name derived from? There's no News posts about it...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
wonderbread69 wrote:
"

As i always said

the game is free to play individually
But its pay to play collectively
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1916852

its in there
I dont see any any key!
Did GGG really announce that officially? Or is that a guess?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
k1rage wrote:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1916852

its in there

Oh nice! I can't wait for the new league!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info