ive got no ideas lol
I dont see any any key!
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2017, 5:08:47 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
what do you guys think that means???

Harbinger league

ive got no ideas lol

Maybe one if the challenges is to find a Unique Harbinger Bow?
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Harbinger league

ive got no ideas lol

Maybe one if the challenges is to find a Unique Harbinger Bow?

lol doubt it but hell anything is possible
I dont see any any key!
I would assume its a call back to Torment league where end game bosses can become ridiculous, but will include a new drop pool featuring Harbinger League Uniques.
could be
I dont see any any key!
Well, the dictionary definition of Harbinger is:

"a person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another."

So it would seem natural that there will be certain monsters that are 'Harbinger monsters' and when you kill them, it summons either a different, more dangerous monster, or some type of effect on the area like a Tempest.

The question is how they'll make it feel different enough from Beyond / Tempest to make it interesting.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Well, the dictionary definition of Harbinger is:

"a person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another."

So it would seem natural that there will be certain monsters that are 'Harbinger monsters' and when you kill them, it summons either a different, more dangerous monster, or some type of effect on the area like a Tempest.

The question is how they'll make it feel different enough from Beyond / Tempest to make it interesting.

It doesn't have to be when you kill them. Their mere appearance may be the harbinger.... and if you choose to stick around and/or explore the zone, the more likely you are to trigger the start of the league mechanic. Then, the longer you stay in the zone and interact with it, the more the league mechanic happens. Clear speed meta BTFO.
"
k1rage wrote:

Harbinger league

ive got no ideas lol

We will meet the harbinger of DOOM
just mindblown how GGG gives us 5 new acts and a new fucking league on the same day FOR FREE while diablo 3 in 2 years cant add any new content and gives one new character for 15$ fucking ridicilous
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jun 29, 2017, 1:29:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info