Not to beat a dead horse...

"
Mythabril wrote:
Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it.

Best quote I've seen in a long time. My hat's off to you, sir.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
refreign wrote:
But for real.. what would be an accurate scale for wealth? I did some searches in the forums a while back, and remember coming across a post that said 100-499 exalts was middle class and less was poor to very poor.

I once came across a post that said the world is flat.

Juuuust sayin'.

Also, being poor in a game is fun, because it doesn't mean you'll starve, have no where to live, or die if you get sick. Unlike real life, where that shit can still happen even if you're not poor.

Man, real life needs some serious balancing.

I know real life is way to hard

and everyone has to play hardcore....
I dont see any any key!
"

If GGG starts balancing Real Life, I'm not going to be able to afford clothes.

Nah, you'll be buying expensive cars, best clothes and mansions since your a "Real-lifer", you're doing it 24 hours per day 7 days a week.

"
k1rage wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
refreign wrote:
But for real.. what would be an accurate scale for wealth? I did some searches in the forums a while back, and remember coming across a post that said 100-499 exalts was middle class and less was poor to very poor.

I once came across a post that said the world is flat.

Juuuust sayin'.

Also, being poor in a game is fun, because it doesn't mean you'll starve, have no where to live, or die if you get sick. Unlike real life, where that shit can still happen even if you're not poor.

Man, real life needs some serious balancing.

I know real life is way to hard

and everyone has to play hardcore....

Using a single toon. And everything is pay-to-win.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Jun 29, 2017, 8:06:53 AM
"
element274 wrote:
For many it is just pay-to-play.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
element274 wrote:
For many it is just pay-to-play.

Yeah, it's sad knowing that in this day and age, with all this tech and modern science, it should be possible to end hunger and extreme poverty, yet we can still see it in big parts of the world. And wars is still a thing.

I guess until aliens or a far superior race would come and lead us, there will be no end to this existing world order. I kept reading about this New World Order thing but it feels like a world of the top 1%, where they rule the whole world and the rest of us are slaves. Which I also fear that a superior alien race would do to us.

I dunno, sometimes when I read, witness and experience extreme human suffering, I kneel down and pray to any Divine Benevolent Being who would listen, to deliver us and save us. But then again, maybe these beings have seen us and has found us wanting and still immature, finding us still unable to comprehend their help and wisdom if they indeed decided to do so.

So yeah OP, don't be too hung up on drowning with exalts, enjoy the game and try to have enough currency to realize your build.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info