Not to beat a dead horse...

But for real.. what would be an accurate scale for wealth? I did some searches in the forums a while back, and remember coming across a post that said 100-499 exalts was middle class and less was poor to very poor.

I would consider myself as a player with an average amount of play time, and I would say I may have around 12-20 exalts worth of currency and gear in Legacy SC league.

So I ask you, what actually is considered average for wealth accumulation in a league. And what is considered rich. I have a hard time believing that 50% of the players are getting 100exalts in a league.

Thanks for any input!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2017, 10:56:10 PM
Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Perhaps. But if I have more fun based on my wealth (thus ability to buy better gear and have more fun with my character, thus = more fun), then wealth is related to currency accumulation both directly and indirectly.
500 exa is incredibly poor.
Very helpful. Thank you.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it.

lol

I find it unlikely people have hundreds of exalts in one league unless they do nothing but play or get really lucky with drops. Or trade a lot. Look at some of the 'high end' gear and see how much that costs. Being able to afford that is what I'd consider being wealthy in this game, unless we're talking legacy items... then you'd be really rich
depends on ones league in standard measurements of wealth are very different than temp leagues
I dont see any any key!
Read standard as dumpster, no matter how many you have it doesn't matter at all.
"
Spermadzika wrote:
Read standard as dumpster, no matter how many you have it doesn't matter at all.

yeah the finest gold and jewels are useless when stuck in a dumpster...

but in this case thats not true because there is a whole society living in said dumpster
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Spermadzika wrote:

yeah the finest gold and jewels are useless when stuck in a dumpster...

but in this case thats not true because there is a whole society living in said dumpster

Theres alot of flies eating poo, wanna try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info