[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
RedArchol wrote:
Has anyone tried switching out Anvil for warped timepiece? Would probably be quite a decent increase in dps but i fear for survivability in high tier maps...

I use Warped Timepiece (with +1 Curse) and it seems to work fine, I like the movement speed it grants. IIRC it makes the aftershock delay ~.28 seconds, with ~.37 attacks per second (max frenzies) this gives you heaps of lieu-way for the aftershock.

I was able to clear all maps up to T16 deathless, I haven't tried Shaper though. I use Rumi's to cap block chance and it seems to work fine. Feel free to check out my profile, character is BeastOfTheAlley.
Here's the Shaper kill for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IopOUkcXhng&feature=youtu.be

Deathless but wasn't the cleanest kill (almost died a couple times). I don't have the best PC so the quality might be a little subpar at times.

PoE profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tripee123/characters

If I log out in a Bisco's + RC gem, just know I used +1 curse anvil + Warlord's Mark for the kill.
Last edited by chefboykid34 on Sep 12, 2017, 12:23:22 AM
Thank you very much for sharing the shaper kill. I added it to the video section. To be honest I didnt expect this to be possible, you did it even deathless. Nice! :)
Nice build. I just hit 90 in hardcore so I figured I'd let people know it's totally HC viable--really easy leveling without spending money on gear, and you can do early maps safely with minimal currency investment.

Right now I'm sitting at ~6.5k life, decent damage for red maps (though this could be improved with some upgrades to my gear) and 23k armour with flasks active.

I wanted to play this build because I hadn't tried earthquake and the idea of smashing the ground and then charging out of the pack just to see it explode into gore in your wake is an awesome though. I was worried that the slightly delayed damage might make things a little dangerous but honestly I've had very few scares at all thanks to the nice block/hp.

Recommendations for poor HC players (maybe too late in the league for this to be useful, but nevertheless):

Callinellus Malleus is an excellent starter weapon, can get low rolls for very cheap, so it's probably good to wait to spec axe nodes until later.

Windscream/doedre's damning are cheap ways to dual curse but honestly you can live with single cursing WM earlier on--having a bigger mana pool feels nice too earlier on. I have like a dozen vaaled anvils and none of them have changed!

Unfortunately EQ isn't popular so there aren't many helms with the reduced duration enchant for sale. I've been using Devoto's which isn't really the best match for the idea behind this build, but the benefit of faster shield charges might outweigh the negatives for general mapping.

Anyway, thank you raggapaul for the excellent and detailed guide.
Hey, is this build viable for uber lab? how difficult is it?
totally viable!
Is this 3.1 viable?
Hey!

This build actually got buffed.

- Earth Quake has a bigger radius now
- Vulnerability now is a STR gem which means you need MUCH less int on your gear (cheaper items, more room for res mods, ...)
- Vaal Pact is now near our starting area
Last edited by raggapaul on Dec 12, 2017, 4:12:41 AM
Might Do this build again, Really cheap lab farmer. Also like the fact that you can get it to t 14 maps very easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info