[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
RedArchol wrote:
I'm now up to Tier 14 maps and bosses start to hit like a truck...

What do you guys think about getting a second +curse item and switching vulnerability for enfeeble and get curse enemies with level # enfeeble on hit on gloves. Do you think the added defenses would offset the quite big damage loss? (We would lose at least 8 enfeeble levels and 20 qualities of enfeeble effect...)

I dont think we need additional defense. I did rare corrupted Core T15 map and was able to block/survive the hits. Uber Izaro is a joke. Since this build is on the low end dmg-wise you really should not sacrifice damage for even more survivability.

"
toto33 wrote:
First: this is my 2nd build in POE and I really like it. It's what I neeeded: nice dmg and nice survivability

Sorry if already asked. How did you manage to get over 900 mana? I can't see much mana additions in your gear or tree.
I have only 490 mana (+ mana on one item) and after reservation I left with only 25 (I'm level 66 with 4 link EQ so that's not a problem for now).

Nice to hear that you like the build :)

Just go on and level till 90, this will give 144 additional flat mana. I also took the mana nodes south of duelist start, check my char "TheBleedquaker".

i dropped arctic armor, its shit anyways lel. didnt feel a difference and the mana problems are solved
what about witchfire brew? useful or nah?
Hey all.

Thanks for this great build. Im currently on lvl 80 and clear up to T9 Maps easily.
I altered some Points in the Setup and I would like to hear what you think about my changes.

I have verry little currency so i was not able to pay for a +curse anvil. So I use a Windscream instead.
Second was a lucky drop. I got a Essence Worm and thought how i could use it for this build.
My solution was Essence Worm + Grace for a great Boost of Armor, Bloodmagic for the sweet Life Nodes after it and this Gem Chain: Tempest Shield + Curse on Hit + Warlords + Vulnerability

To get this colors was easy because the only Helmet with this ULab enchant I was able to pay was a Hubris Circlet.

With this changes I have a cheap Starting Gear for under 30 Chaos.
The cursing works really good, in most maps i just cast tempest at the start and it runs until end.

Only problem at the moment are the dex requirements from grace. So i will drop essence worm + grace for a good ring.

Maybe someone with better gear wanna try the change to curse on hit and bloodmagic.
Are there more detailed levelling trees for the Passives by any chance? Maybe every 20 points for example?
Last edited by tbltk on Aug 24, 2017, 5:23:36 AM
"
sims7h wrote:
Hey all.

Thanks for this great build. Im currently on lvl 80 and clear up to T9 Maps easily.
I altered some Points in the Setup and I would like to hear what you think about my changes.

I have verry little currency so i was not able to pay for a +curse anvil. So I use a Windscream instead.
Second was a lucky drop. I got a Essence Worm and thought how i could use it for this build.
My solution was Essence Worm + Grace for a great Boost of Armor, Bloodmagic for the sweet Life Nodes after it and this Gem Chain: Tempest Shield + Curse on Hit + Warlords + Vulnerability

To get this colors was easy because the only Helmet with this ULab enchant I was able to pay was a Hubris Circlet.

With this changes I have a cheap Starting Gear for under 30 Chaos.
The cursing works really good, in most maps i just cast tempest at the start and it runs until end.

Only problem at the moment are the dex requirements from grace. So i will drop essence worm + grace for a good ring.

Maybe someone with better gear wanna try the change to curse on hit and bloodmagic.

Good idea. Only problem I see is having high dex AND high int. This will be a real pain. And dex/int are suffixes so it will also be harder to get enough res on the gear.

If you clear fast enough, you will have a 100% uptime of the curses.

"
tbltk wrote:
Are there more detailed levelling trees for the Passives by any chance? Maybe every 20 points for example?

The build is quite easy to level and it doesn´t really matter much what you take first. As I wrote in the guide, just try to get the bleed passives later in the game.

Rule of thumb: If you feel like you dont kill fast enough, take damage passives next or buy a better weapon. If you feel you take too much damage or die too often, take life passives.
Hey. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, getting hig dex and int out of gear is tough. But dont forget you could grab 60 from both for 4 Points.
Or use Jewels. I found one with 10% all Res, 8 dex + int and 1% block with shield. With a free 4th affix it is possible to get dmg or attackspeed.

You also could just ignore grace and run withour auras.
Or without Bloodmagic and with Grace and Arctic Armour on Mana.

Freeing up 70% of reserved Mana for a changed Gem Setup offers many possibilitys. ;-)

I'm still working on my atlas to get shaped t10/11 and rush t9 easily. Only chaos dmg is hard to survive.
Once again thanks for this great guide.

Maybe you could expand the first post with starting gear tips like selfcraft weapons, doryanis belt for resi fix or perandus shield for lvl 8 to 70.
Been playing this build for a bit. Trying to work in some RF into it for 13 and below maps and uber labs. Using a Bisco and grabbed a Doedre's Damning ring. Surviving has been fine outside of phys reflect maps. Now thinking about going for a 6L Cospri's and possibly switching in a Ventor's for more RF.

Cospri's looks good outside of no health on it, but getting around the hexproof affix helps with mana issues.

Also looking at Carcass Jack for more EQ dmg.

Thoughts? Should I just keep saving for a Belly or try something new? I still have my +1 curse anvil, and will eventually get a Surrender to replace Lionseye's Remorse. I'm sitting at 6.2k hp with anvil while missing 15% life from nodes.
Im enjoying this build alot, been playing with a immortal flesh belt for now since my resists can support it, i have a belly, just have to get it 6Led. i changed up some of the 5% life nodes for the 4% life/armor nodes, essentially trading 8% life for 46% armor and 16 base health. im at 6k hp now without belly on (with is 6.4) and i was thinking with the remain 4 points i have getting to 90 id put them into a str node and then empty jewel slot for 7%life/20%bleed damage/~14%one hand physical damage gems. lemme know what u thin, or if u think the armor nodes are unneccesary. thanks for the input
so far, iam at level 95, skilled "by the blade" but thinking about "strong arm". iam at 7,5k hp and 105 all res.
iam focusing on shaper right now, but i think i have to go cleave for that (cleave, ruthless, brutality, maim, faster attacks, melee phys) and maybe go dual wield (dropping "sanctuary" and "defiance" and take "slaughter" and "dervish" in the tree) because i managed to get a 400 pDPS axe with 1.40aps.
iam a liitle bit too lazy to make the changes right now, but i will report back asap :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info