[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

I am able to do most of the guardians comfortably, but it's still a bit slow. Phoenix can give me serious issues and have been unable to kill him since. I've gotten Shaper to phase 2, but the DPS is just not there. I feel like Phase 3 is going to be very hard.

Where can I get more block %? I am currently at 68, and how can I squeeze out more dps? I was looking at taking the curse wheel right above the scion life wheel.
"
fusterlol wrote:
so far, iam at level 95, skilled "by the blade" but thinking about "strong arm". iam at 7,5k hp and 105 all res.
iam focusing on shaper right now, but i think i have to go cleave for that (cleave, ruthless, brutality, maim, faster attacks, melee phys) and maybe go dual wield (dropping "sanctuary" and "defiance" and take "slaughter" and "dervish" in the tree) because i managed to get a 400 pDPS axe with 1.40aps.
iam a liitle bit too lazy to make the changes right now, but i will report back asap :)

It would be great to hear that progress. What a lucky Axe!!
yes, sorry for the delay. that cleave thing looks nice in Path of Building but couldnt really deliver. The boss-dps are better and the bleed gets applied faster but i still couldnt get past phase 2 of shaper (and that is what i was looking for). i did not switch to dual wield, because the dps increase didnt seem to be that much (again, in case of a shaper fight)
wearing an abyssus with cleave enchant definitely kicks balls, but like raggapaul said, you need to compensate the increased damage taken (i did not :>)

all in all, iam back to the EQ build we all know, because it melts everything else there is with a much better clearspeed due to the bigger aoe. if you find yourself having trouble with T15/16 you might want to give it try, just switch to cleave/ruthless/faster attacks and you are good to go. also, the "overwhelming odds" unique gem gives you free fortify with the cleave.
Hi, I found Devoto's Devotion, looks quite good for the build, except the IAS. Is that 16% problem or is it viable option with mod +30% Earthquake reduction.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
"
blacksource wrote:
Hi, I found Devoto's Devotion, looks quite good for the build, except the IAS. Is that 16% problem or is it viable option with mod +30% Earthquake reduction.

It's fine. I've got IAS on my wep and don't run anvil anymore which has minus IAS (also 20% my Blood Rage). I like the quicker shield charges, and I don't see my DPS drop off enough to outweigh the benefit of moving quicker.
good for me
Has anyone tried switching out Anvil for warped timepiece? Would probably be quite a decent increase in dps but i fear for survivability in high tier maps...
The Anvil is the best in slot item in my opinion. This build will never reach top DPS so I prefer to be as safe as possible (= Anvil) :)
Knocked out Shaper today with the build. Used Anvil but didn't use Arctic Armor (there were gaps where I wouldn't have enough mana to chain EQs due to the reserve pool being so small) since we don't really need more defense for him.

Uber Atziri is next on the list.
Nice, so shaper is possible :D I would love to see a video!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info