3.0.0 Beta Performance Improvements

can wait..try out hype good job..cheerr
Any chance we can get a slider to scale down other players uberspam when your in a party? It would be awesome to apply a transparency effect to all the other effects on the screen so you could see WTF is going on.
HOLY MOTHER OF HYPE. You Ladies and Gentlemen just rekt Diablo3 more then ever. GOOD JOB.
Well ok, good improvements incoming.

What they do not tell us is that they're on a SSD and not a HDD...

Rip HDD users.
https://i.gyazo.com/e55cda0c501c296ee3223a8b7eae0854.jpg
8 players party is fun! Welcome on Path Of Exile
your 'typical' PC specs are 'optimistic' to say the least

and what about the TRUE performance degradation: ground effects and precisely the sound associated to them mixed with gfx?
Pls do something with ground effects now :3

"
madmessiah wrote:
a modest cpu a modest graphic trolololool im on i5 2500 3.3ghx and r7 250 2gb with 8gb memory and I thought my comp was ok

Pretty much same. I don't think they used average PC. xD
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jun 26, 2017, 1:00:48 AM
I can't believe people actually like to play builds that spam so much shit on the screen. Ridiculous.

How about getting 1 or 2 strong skills that do strong damage than all that spamming 20 skills at the aame time....bleeh.
As long as this addresses the annoying frame drops on my >10 APS Lightning Strike, they are doing it the right way.

Now, if only the ground effects (+ their SFX) will have a lesser impact too, we would be golden...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
"
late next week

Is this an error, or have you pushed it back another week?

Anyone have an idea?
I have played poe since the day I owned a GTX 460 and after years I finally update to a GTX 1080 for this new expansian, and now you said just 1050Ti will do it? /facepalm

Anyway. good job. I am ready for another 7 years play now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info