[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

"
"
Can you add a section for a higher budget gear?

That's the gear section. You can see my gear not matching it because I'm poor.

Can you post your hideout stats? Just curious where I'm at. Think my molten is at 39k and wildstrike is about the same.

I've been using touch of anguish and frost blades then when I get bored I use wasp nest and wildstrike it's great.
"
xXSkyraverXx wrote:
I tried to play this build with 2 Beltimbers and spectral throw, played maps up to t14 but it lacks a bit of molten strike damage imo. I need some more mana leech for bosses, but I don't know if I should change my tree or get mana leech on some items. I have 5 ex to spend on new gear, if you can recommend something that would be great.

My gear so far:

My tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4FLQW1CC4M8g2NES8UdRX2Fr8XJhmOGlUi6iP2JpUqOC5TMHwyATWSNj026Dy-QdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWK9aGluvX3BhIWHiYnlirGVNbAhsjG87cFJ07XXLdf14DXj5eoR9dX7dfyuBrINthG-E2YTvh3aI7YnTjDaNfY1-jbmNv5AKm42dqqOKpMKly6luqXmyGbTFtUi18r02vqfAGsLswzPIzM2Yz3rQrdNv037UI9RC2NXawdvn32_h7-Rq6NbqYutj7YPuDu5673rvj_GK-hj8xf1u_ro=?accountName=xXSkyraverXx&characterName=Hector_Panzer

have a jewl or gear that return mana, swap Mana flask for diamond flask, Also you should be using Grelwood Shank instead. You want the point blank, not far shot.
"
evenson wrote:
"
"
Can you add a section for a higher budget gear?

That's the gear section. You can see my gear not matching it because I'm poor.

Can you post your hideout stats? Just curious where I'm at. Think my molten is at 39k and wildstrike is about the same.

I've been using touch of anguish and frost blades then when I get bored I use wasp nest and wildstrike it's great.

Unfortunately I've already sold all my gear, so I've no more picture to give.
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
xXSkyraverXx wrote:
I tried to play this build with 2 Beltimbers and spectral throw, played maps up to t14 but it lacks a bit of molten strike damage imo. I need some more mana leech for bosses, but I don't know if I should change my tree or get mana leech on some items. I have 5 ex to spend on new gear, if you can recommend something that would be great.

My gear so far:

My tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4FLQW1CC4M8g2NES8UdRX2Fr8XJhmOGlUi6iP2JpUqOC5TMHwyATWSNj026Dy-QdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWK9aGluvX3BhIWHiYnlirGVNbAhsjG87cFJ07XXLdf14DXj5eoR9dX7dfyuBrINthG-E2YTvh3aI7YnTjDaNfY1-jbmNv5AKm42dqqOKpMKly6luqXmyGbTFtUi18r02vqfAGsLswzPIzM2Yz3rQrdNv037UI9RC2NXawdvn32_h7-Rq6NbqYutj7YPuDu5673rvj_GK-hj8xf1u_ro=?accountName=xXSkyraverXx&characterName=Hector_Panzer

have a jewl or gear that return mana, swap Mana flask for diamond flask, Also you should be using Grelwood Shank instead. You want the point blank, not far shot.

I already have 1 jewel witch 0,4% mana leech, but it seems like it's not enough. When I am able to leech enough mana i will swap out my mana flask but until then I need it. I chose the Beltimber because it gives extra projectiles after using a movement skill. So i don't need a gmp in my Spectral Throw setup, furthermore this adds to the molten strike projectiles. Grelwood Shank gives 2 extra projectiles when hit recently, but since this is an evasion based character I can't see the point in playing it. It also gives Iron Reflexes while stationary, so I won't have any evasion left. Far shot on the Beltimber isn't a thing that I need, but I won't deal less damage with it. Grelwood would spare me 2 Skill Points at the full cost of my clearspeed. I think my weapon choice for this build is okay, but I am not good at evaluating what gear like rings or amulet would suit the best for my build.
Awesome build, bro! Keep it up!

Sorry for asking, a bit noobish there, so be gentle to me please :D

The question itself: can this build be played through the new Oni-Goroshi sword?
Really interested in it.

Thank you!
"
xXSkyraverXx wrote:

I already have 1 jewel witch 0,4% mana leech, but it seems like it's not enough. When I am able to leech enough mana i will swap out my mana flask but until then I need it. I chose the Beltimber because it gives extra projectiles after using a movement skill. So i don't need a gmp in my Spectral Throw setup, furthermore this adds to the molten strike projectiles. Grelwood Shank gives 2 extra projectiles when hit recently, but since this is an evasion based character I can't see the point in playing it. It also gives Iron Reflexes while stationary, so I won't have any evasion left. Far shot on the Beltimber isn't a thing that I need, but I won't deal less damage with it. Grelwood would spare me 2 Skill Points at the full cost of my clearspeed. I think my weapon choice for this build is okay, but I am not good at evaluating what gear like rings or amulet would suit the best for my build.

Its your choice, just pointing out point blank is 50% more damage & what you want for MS. Iron reflex convert your evasion to armor, so you lose evasion but grant armor. But its your chpice at end of the day.

Engineering Eternity suggest Grelwood, maybe you want to have a look for a second thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWrWS-xLyc&t=50s

"
KiadawP wrote:
"
xXSkyraverXx wrote:

Its your choice, just pointing out point blank is 50% more damage & what you want for MS. Iron reflex convert your evasion to armor, so you lose evasion but grant armor. But its your chpice at end of the day.

Engineering Eternity suggest Grelwood, maybe you want to have a look for a second thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWrWS-xLyc&t=50s

Dude, take a look at my skill tree, I skilled Point Blank. What is the point in a weapon that gives point blank, but erases my mapclear setup just to save 1 point on the skilltree?
The build you linked is something totally different, it's not even ranger based. I want to use Spectral Throw for mapping as it is way faster than molten strike with ancestral call. I tried to build around dual wielding Beltimbers, so I can't see why I should change my weapons. Besides Grelwood doesn't fit into my setup. When I go into a map I have 1 Spectral Throw projectile, 1 dash with Whirling Blades and I have 5. I can clear large groups without them even reaching me. If I would play Grelwood I had to dash into mobs, then get hit and then I would be able to clear them. Now think about your weapon recommandation again.
So what's the 6th link? I read here that Ice Bite is better than Added Cold damage when you have your power charges up but PoB still states Added Cold damage has higher DPS than Ice Bite even with power and frenzy charges.
You're sure Added Cold Damage is better than Ice Bite on PoB ? For Ice Bite is better. Do you have checked frenzy charges on configuration for calculating DPS ?
Yeah, I have checked Frenzy and power charges on configuration. Still says added cold is about 3k higher than Ice Bite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info