[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

Do you think this can also be applied to shadow?
If yes, what ascendancy will be most viable?

Thank you, btw, for this detailed build guide :)
Nice to see a Life based build.
I played legacy with Frostblade & Molten strike CI and it worked really nice.

I did a PoB link from your build (3.0)
Would be nice if you could tweak a bit or provide your PoB link if you already got one

https://pastebin.com/jY1uNT6D
"
AntSunrise wrote:
Any videos coming? How's it treating you still? May hop on this for 3.0 since I want to stick with Raider

I'm waiting for 3.0. No pc atm. It really shouldn't be too affected by 3.0 changes though. Since we have a dedicated single target skill all should be well.

"
tekkenshu7 wrote:
Do you think this can also be applied to shadow?
If yes, what ascendancy will be most viable?

Thank you, btw, for this detailed build guide :)

Honestly speaking I've never rolled a Shadow in my life (hyperbole), but Assassin or Trickster should do ok.

"
Uncandango wrote:

Would be nice if you could tweak a bit or provide your PoB link if you already got one

I'll get to this in a few days once I get my pc.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Jul 29, 2017, 6:19:49 PM
Hey, I'm new to POE and want to start playing for this 3.0 update and I like the look of this build. One thing I don't understand is if all the damage is converted to cold damage for frost blade should we use cold penetration support gem? I'm looking forward to the videos too! Thanks!
"
triggered247 wrote:
Hey, I'm new to POE and want to start playing for this 3.0 update and I like the look of this build. One thing I don't understand is if all the damage is converted to cold damage for frost blade should we use cold penetration support gem? I'm looking forward to the videos too! Thanks!

Cold Pen is fine, but it's more useful against targets with high ele resis, which would be strong rares & bosses. However, we already use Molten Strike to kill those, so it doesn't really matter. You can use it if you want to.
"
Uncandango wrote:

So I looked over your tree. I felt like it didn't have enough life, so I specced out of a few damage nodes to go for the Scion life wheel. You can find the tree in the first post. It now has 202% inc. life in exchange for some DPS, but should still be large enough to do the content we need.

I'm also going to use your PoB skeleton for some screenshots, hope you don't mind.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 1, 2017, 5:14:28 PM
"
"
Uncandango wrote:

So I looked over your tree. I felt like it didn't have enough life, so I specced out of a few damage nodes to go for the Scion life wheel. You can find the tree in the first post. It now has 202% inc. life in exchange for some DPS, but should still be large enough to do the content we need.

I'm also going to use your PoB skeleton for some screenshots, hope you don't mind.

All i did was import your tree to 3.0 iirc
Feel free to use your own tree anyway, looking for it
"
Uncandango wrote:

All i did was import your tree to 3.0 iirc
Feel free to use your own tree anyway, looking for it

I was experimenting with a different tree by the end of 2.6, but the changes in the Witch life nodes made that no longer possible for 3.0. The tree as was recently updated should be the one I'm gunning for.
Is this hc viable?
"
Fedor_q wrote:
Is this hc viable?

I don't play HC, but it's probably more viable than most right-side builds and less than most left-side builds, due to the default heighten health increase and Frost Blades freezing everything.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 2, 2017, 11:29:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info