[3.0] 7k HP 9+ Mill DPS ForgeStrike TheoryCraft with NEW Supports - By Unchained

"
Hello Friends,

This build revolves around using viper strike with the starforge sword. This is a first draft of the guide and thus will have minimal information, this guide will be updated with further testing/changes. Below you will find a pastebin link that you can import into your Path of Building to view the theorycrafted build. You will also find a quick summary of the current gear, which will be updated depending on new items that are released for 3.0. I will add more information later. You can also check out the stream if you have any questions, or would simply like to watch live/past broadcasts.

It is important to understand the mechanics of the game, and how Path of Building calculates the different aspects of the build. If you have any questions or perhaps see an improvement then feel free to comment below.

Path Of Building Pastebin-Link: https://pastebin.com/XJQwTmZe

Twitch Stream: www.twitch.tv/unchainedlive

Summary of Skills:
Main Skill: Viper Strike - Brutality - Vile Toxins - Deadly Ailments - Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

Totem: Spell Totem - Wither - Increased Duration - Faster Casting

Curse: Vulnerability

Auras: Haste, Vaal Haste

Golem: Summon Ice Golem

Travel Skill: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks

Summary of Gear:
Starforge (unique sword: gives us life, physical damage, shock, AoE (for mapping with melee splash))
Kaom's Heart (unique armor: BiS for life (non-legacy or legacy))
Redblade Tramplers (unique boots: these can be changed if necessary)
Le Heup Of All (unique ring)
Doryani's Invitation (unique belt)
Gloves (rare or unique depending on the other stats and what's available in beta/3.0)
Amulet (rare: physical damage to attacks, Life, crit chance, crit multi)
Ring (rare: one rare ring to compensate for necessary stats)

Summary of Jewels:
These are place-holder jewels that can be changed. At this time, the following state are recommended on each.

Attack Speed
Increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
Increased Maximum Life

Summary of Flasks:
Flasks should be used as needed and can be swapped out with other flasks depending on circumstances.

Atziri's Promise
Sin's Rebirth
Witchfire Brew
Silver Flask (for onslaught effect)
Diamond Flask (for Lucky Strike)

Credits:
Build is inspired by DeathBlowPro

I'm loving this build lol, the dps is crazy but the only problem is that I don't have currency for that starforge sword, is 3 exalted lol..I was wondering if you use Innsbury Edge and Breath of the Council the dps is still 30 millions and it's cheaper, a lot cheaper than starforge, what do you think about that? Thank you man!
"
"
Hello Friends,

This build revolves around using viper strike with the starforge sword. This is a first draft of the guide and thus will have minimal information, this guide will be updated with further testing/changes. Below you will find a pastebin link that you can import into your Path of Building to view the theorycrafted build. You will also find a quick summary of the current gear, which will be updated depending on new items that are released for 3.0. I will add more information later. You can also check out the stream if you have any questions, or would simply like to watch live/past broadcasts.

It is important to understand the mechanics of the game, and how Path of Building calculates the different aspects of the build. If you have any questions or perhaps see an improvement then feel free to comment below.

Path Of Building Pastebin-Link: https://pastebin.com/XJQwTmZe

Summary of Skills:
Main Skill: Viper Strike - Brutality - Vile Toxins - Deadly Ailments - Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

Summary of Gear:
Starforge (unique sword: gives us life, physical damage, shock, AoE (for mapping with melee splash))
Gloves (rare or unique depending on the other stats and what's available in beta/3.0)

Summary of Jewels:
These are place-holder jewels that can be changed. At this time, the following state are recommended on each.

Attack Speed
Increased Maximum Life

Summary of Flasks:
Flasks should be used as needed and can be swapped out with other flasks depending on circumstances.

Atziri's Promise
Sin's Rebirth
Witchfire Brew

Credits:

I'm loving this build lol, the dps is crazy but the only problem is that I don't have currency for that starforge sword, is 3 exalted lol..I was wondering if you use Innsbury Edge and Breath of the Council the dps is still 30 millions and it's cheaper, a lot cheaper than starforge, what do you think about that? Thank you man!

You can definitely use other weapons until you are able to get StarForge. StarForge is an end-game weapon to strive for.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey!

This maybe stupid but i have never used path of building and i am not sure how to access your skill tree. Any assistance/direction would be appreciated!
how do oyu calculate the 59+ Mill DPS? in pob the DPS doesn't look that impressive, but I don't know what to look at probably and how to calculate it
"
agurkasss wrote:
how do oyu calculate the 59+ Mill DPS? in pob the DPS doesn't look that impressive, but I don't know what to look at probably and how to calculate it

GGG has nerfed the build in the beta. I've updated the title. The build went from ~60 Million DPS to about 7+ Million DPS.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Glycool wrote:
Hello, i would like to try your build but i don't understand, when i use your Path of Building link i don't have 7+ Million DPS but only 171K DPS. Did i miss something or it has been nerfed again ?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've fixed the PoB link, please re-import it into your PoB. It should now be 9+ Mill DPS.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Why this build wont work im gonna explain in a few steps

1> abyssus nerfed new rolls are %125 max even if you are in std legacy abyssus with full 225 crit multi roll is currently very very expensive for experimental build.

2> lions roar also nerfed , its possible to find it not that expensive but new rolls is %25 max stil not league viable.

3> Witchfire also nerfed , and atziri promise too. Again not league viable.

4> Not to mention max roll starforge and skyforth this build more like designed for 2.6 standart league i can say testing this theory build cost at least 70 exalt to 1 mirror. Items your used on this build basicly unreachable for league and common folk i mean even those craft ring and amulet cost at least 5 ex.

When you make build like this chances to spread of community is very low , im very sure +%70 of poe community follows and picks max 10 ex budgets , your idea is great tho GGG's aim was breaking builds like this poison was overnerfed with last patch i think if you try ignite you can actualy make doable and strong build too.
no longer playing
"
Hello Friends,

Path Of Building Pastebin-Link: https://pastebin.com/AUCGTXma

Summary of Skills:
Main Skill: Viper Strike - Melee Physical Damage - Vile Toxins - Deadly Ailments - Unbound Ailments - Multistrike

Summary of Gear:

Summary of Jewels:

Attack Speed
Increased Maximum Life

Summary of Flasks:

Atziri's Promise
Sin's Rebirth
Witchfire Brew

Credits:

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't melee phys only affect the initial hit now and NOT the DoT damage, directly or indirectly? If this is the case then your melee phys gem would be much better off with an added chaos (in fact, if added chaos adds up to more than 47% of starforge damage it's already an increase anyways).
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Is this build playable after all the changes in the 3.0 official patch notes? Viper Strike seems kinda dead when trying to look for info about it =/ Also what would be good starter/cheap weapons until we can get our hands on Starforge? Thanks!
Last edited by Yusheex on Aug 10, 2017, 1:13:26 AM
"
Yusheex wrote:
Is this build playable after all the changes in the 3.0 official patch notes? Viper Strike seems kinda dead when trying to look for info about it =/ Also what would be good starter/cheap weapons until we can get our hands on Starforge? Thanks!

It's still viable, yes. I would focus on using a weapon with the highest physical damage that you can get (rare or unique) untill you get get StarForge.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info