[3.0] 7k HP 9+ Mill DPS ForgeStrike TheoryCraft with NEW Supports - By Unchained

What would be the ideal gem to replace for Melee Splash (just for the sake of having aoe cause VS is purely single target unless you're wearing Starforge)? I never really played with poison builds. Thanks for the replies once again!
Last edited by Yusheex on Aug 13, 2017, 5:12:27 AM
I played with this build a bit on PoB because I didn't like the EHP when I plugged it in to a calculator was only about 9k EHP because of the lack of defensive stats. I was able to rebuild this setup with the same DPS of 9 mil when all flasks are used and get almost 24k EHP when counting avoidance from evasion. The HP went down to 5.5k but evasion went up to 71% total along with having arctic armour and 45% spell dodge chance while keeping the same DPS you had. Please let me know what you think of the changes I came up with. PoB pastebin is below.

https://pastebin.com/FvuRUs3c
"
Yusheex wrote:
What would be the ideal gem to replace for Melee Splash (just for the sake of having aoe cause VS is purely single target unless you're wearing Starforge)? I never really played with poison builds. Thanks for the replies once again!

Just adding my experience with Viper Strike and AoE. Multistrike is actually smart in that it will prioritize targets that don't have poison yet so using it in a group will actually end up applying the poison to the entire group once you attack enough times and then it will start stacking poison on targets. So I would think a melee splash or other AoE support gem would not be needed.
Hi

Can someone please paste a link to the passive tree for this build.

Thanks
Changed the build combined with a bit more dodge and arctic armour, but this build was too expensive for a starter character. No luck with 6L which will give you the most damage out of this build. Hope this helps anyone.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/Ctn2MSAQ
Last edited by Zenmetsu999 on Aug 28, 2017, 3:23:25 AM
how do you clear maps with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info