[3.0] Harlequin , 1ex to do Guardians/Shaper,and insane endgame

I leveled with bow and rain of arrows until I got the bladeflurry gem and a half decent claw in act 3. Sadly Lots of the crit multi nodes and the abyssus has been nerfed so I think this build might be in trouble
Playing this in beta ATM. Level 68 with a 230 pdps claw but it's pretty underwhelming so far. Looks fun so I hope the build ends up working
"
shnurr214 wrote:
Playing this in beta ATM. Level 68 with a 230 pdps claw but it's pretty underwhelming so far. Looks fun so I hope the build ends up working

just follow the items/passives and you'll do as much dmg as i do
Hi, thanks for the awsome builds! I'm currently playing this build in beta, and touch of anguish is a bit too hard to get right now. So for rare weapons, I found that daggers give better dps with same amount of low budget currencies spent than claws, is it viable to make the tree use dagger passives and get daggers with ele dmg on them still? or will it not have enough leech as a result?

I just bought a rive claw but using a 380dps (230pdps rest ele) dagger on main hand right now, is it recommended to go dual claw still in my scenario?
"
UchihaVegeta wrote:
Hi, thanks for the awsome builds! I'm currently playing this build in beta, and touch of anguish is a bit too hard to get right now. So for rare weapons, I found that daggers give better dps with same amount of low budget currencies spent than claws, is it viable to make the tree use dagger passives and get daggers with ele dmg on them still? or will it not have enough leech as a result?

I just bought a rive claw but using a 380dps (230pdps rest ele) dagger on main hand right now, is it recommended to go dual claw still in my scenario?

Check the dps on path of building, sometimes it's worth buying something off build because it's stupidly cheap
Hi sir, very ill try this build at 3.0 start, i know this is going to sound retarded, but, how can i see the info in the pastebin after i open the link? or if the qestion is wrong, how can i see the path of building tree? Would appreciate your help
"
kurvan_DALLAS wrote:
Hi sir, very ill try this build at 3.0 start, i know this is going to sound retarded, but, how can i see the info in the pastebin after i open the link? or if the qestion is wrong, how can i see the path of building tree? Would appreciate your help

Go on import/export, copy past the link in the box and press the button.
Hey Ace,

Having a lot of fun on beta with this build, looking to get some insight on how I can progress further into attempting guardians. Following everything so far, however it is extremely super rippy for me.

Gear is very similar to what you've posted: Abyssus, touch of anguish, doryani's, hysteria spiked gloves, six link belly, kaoms roots, decent ammy & two-stone rings. Same flasks.

BF tooltip in h\o is 9.7k with golem, herald and hatred. all res at 90-110%+ (lightning highest) and sitting at 4.5k hp

I am ripping a lot. Have to skip porcupine packs, if ranged phys packs look at me the wrong way i can die, normal atziri's spear 1 shots me 3-4x per run. Attempted vaal temple and while the first two bosses went down in seconds I insta-rip from the bleeds on the third.

Questions being do you experience the same kind of things with this build, is there any obvious upgrades I need to get (gg claw, opal rings, gg ammy) and is it worth attempting guardians at this point?

Edit: Everything t14-15 and under has been very easy to get through. Most bosses melt.

Last edited by foskety on Jul 21, 2017, 8:44:34 AM
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
3l= Fortify, blade flurry, faster attacks

I think you mean "Whirling Blades".

Also, nice build :)
Last edited by Norky on Aug 1, 2017, 8:39:58 AM
nice build gg !!!
Last edited by 38mars38 on Aug 3, 2017, 8:34:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type