[3.0] Harlequin , 1ex to do Guardians/Shaper,and insane endgame

Thanks for the really quick reply, AceofSpadesqt.

I'm really looking forward to starting the next season with the Wander build. Really appreciate the work and time you put into your guide and build. Much appreciated.
what tree would u use if u would go for ES with it?

is it worth it? with abyssus and so probably gonna lose a lot of ES
Need some help here Ace, I'm playing this build and I find myself dying too easily in t12-13 maps. Usually one shots or from 2 consecutive hits. The damage also seems lacking for T13 maps, which makes me doubt that the character can do T15 maps or Guardians. What am doing wrong?

Also, shattering does not seem consistent to sustain power charges, even when equipping dual Touch of Anguish for extra cold damage. Shocking seems more consistent due to Phys to lighting support gem than shattering atm.
Last edited by animeweaver on Jun 30, 2017, 8:32:56 PM
"
animeweaver wrote:
Need some help here Ace, I'm playing this build and I find myself dying too easily in t12-13 maps. Usually one shots or from 2 consecutive hits. The damage also seems lacking for T13 maps, which makes me doubt that the character can do T15 maps or Guardians. What am doing wrong?

Also, shattering does not seem consistent to sustain power charges, even when equipping dual Touch of Anguish for extra cold damage. Shocking seems more consistent due to Phys to lighting support gem than shattering atm.

You are already at 540k dps and you get 175k from warchief putting you at 715k dps, you'll get 25% more dps with the last 2 points of ascendancy and leveling up your gems, so i guess you fixed your dps.

You probably die because your fire res isn't capped, your shatter might not have worked becuase you were in maps with mobs immune to curses or status aliments, and there should be no way for you to shock anything, shock in this game works like this:

the lightning dmg from 1 single hit of blade flurry needs to deal 5%+ of the target max hp in dmg to apply shock, and that 5% needs to be just for lightning dmg.

If you want a secure way to generate power charges on bosses, there is a unique shield that lets your throw traps and generates power charges, you put it in off hand and quickly switch to it throw few traps and switch back before a boss
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jul 1, 2017, 9:11:03 AM
"
what tree would u use if u would go for ES with it?

is it worth it? with abyssus and so probably gonna lose a lot of ES

Not in 3.0, right now you can but right now you are better playing double dip with poison
about switching for power charges Brinerot Shield is better with any Warcry for me but becouse of Kaoms we lose few gem socket so we are forced to use Hatred and Golem in weapons. Then when we swap we need to recast golem and hatred again and it take a few sec to regen that mana back without a pot, basicly u are losing all power charges by the time u can recast hatred :X

in that case we would need other way of stun immunity or so to use hatred and golem in boots
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
animeweaver wrote:

You are already at 540k dps and you get 175k from warchief putting you at 715k dps, you'll get 25% more dps with the last 2 points of ascendancy and leveling up your gems, so i guess you fixed your dps.

You probably die because your fire res isn't capped, your shatter might not have worked becuase you were in maps with mobs immune to curses or status aliments, and there should be no way for you to shock anything, shock in this game works like this:

the lightning dmg from 1 single hit of blade flurry needs to deal 5%+ of the target max hp in dmg to apply shock, and that 5% needs to be just for lightning dmg.

If you want a secure way to generate power charges on bosses, there is a unique shield that lets your throw traps and generates power charges, you put it in off hand and quickly switch to it throw few traps and switch back before a boss

I'll try and get my resistances solved. Are you sure about those damage numbers? doesn't feel like I'm doing enough damage as I'm not one shotting and clearing fast enough like you show on your chimera video (even if the map I'm running are t12-13, no more monster mods). I also say I'm shocking and igniting because the corpses of the mobs I kill show that they are ignited or shocked (usually white mobs and weak blues)
we dont know what items u have
making ur profile public would help a lot
im running this build in Mayhem Race and i dont have problems with shatterting and so, Did Vinktar and few Breachlord without Uber Lab with the eq u can check in my profile. Im slowly getting maps done and gonna try some guards soon when i upgrade few my rare pieces
This build is for sure melting stuff when getting decent gear. It is however not a hardcore build :P Too low hp for that.

It is extremely dependant on proper flasks. Standing in hideout I almost tripled the tooltip on ancestral warchief alone when popping them :P

For anyone that struggle with empty flasks this is the dream build. With pathfinder and all these flask nodes you can just spam flasks all day long. Due to low hp and vaal pact I do not recommend it for lab carry service but it _can_ do lab just fine if you get past the traps. I suggest dropping the diamond flask and add another life flask when doing lab.

Fun build (tested it a bit on standard with decent but not top tier gear). Atziri is very easy, did not try uber but with this damage I don't see a reason for it not to work fine on softcore.
Last edited by arknath on Jul 3, 2017, 7:35:42 AM
how to lvling??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info