[3.0] Harlequin , 1ex to do Guardians/Shaper,and insane endgame

"
what would u recommend using until touch of anguish? playing 2 week mayhem league atm and anguish claws are hard to get for now

Rive terror claw is very close in terms of dps
thanks for help, Rive are pretty cheap, gonna use them until i get money for Touch of Anguish
Hello, build seems cool so far, i have 2 questions. 1 - What about using The Retch in upgraded version of build, if i have capped resistances with it? 2 - How could u gain frenzy charges if u swap from Touch of Anguish to Scourge+Catalyst combo? I am kinda newbie , sorry if misunderstanding something.
Last edited by JohnyDooozano on Jun 28, 2017, 5:49:53 PM
"
JohnyDooozano wrote:
Hello, build seems cool so far, i have 2 questions. 1 - What about using The Retch in upgraded version of build, if i have capped resistances with it? 2 - How could u gain frenzy charges if u swap from Touch of Anguish to Scourge+Catalyst combo? I am kinda newbie , sorry if misunderstanding something.

Touch of anguish + catalyst OR Touch of anguish + scourge terror claw.

Catalyst for dps, claw to have a meat shield out.
Hi and thanks for the guide.

I have also two questions (concerning the CoH Setup / CoH-AssMark-HoI-Innervate).
1. How is it triggered without a Skill respectively how does it work?
2. Are order and level of the gems important
"
Buster99 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the guide.

I have also two questions (concerning the CoH Setup / CoH-AssMark-HoI-Innervate).
1. How is it triggered without a Skill respectively how does it work?
2. Are order and level of the gems important

Herald of ice has a secondary effect on kill, read the skill. No the orther is not important
testing it on mayhem, so far its great:

currently got this:

i can afford doryiani now, managed to link belly myself with 300 fuses so was lucky there.

what would u upgrade next? i know i have 1 bad ring but cant find anything with similar resistances atm

Would u go for Doryiani or Vinktar and second Touch of Anguish if they are similar price?
Last edited by Hejti on Jun 30, 2017, 8:37:05 AM
Hi AceofSpadesqt

Thanks for the build - I have a quick question.

In terms of what this build and the two other recent builds you posted that are 3.0 compatible, can you please explain the difference between them in terms of what they are best for?

The other two builds of course being your "[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem" and "[3.0] Miracle CoC Discharge, so broken you down all content on 60c and 5l".

I was just wondering if one was meant for end game bosses, one for farming, one was an all-arounder, etc.....

Thanks.
"
testing it on mayhem, so far its great:

currently got this:

i can afford doryiani now, managed to link belly myself with 300 fuses so was lucky there.

what would u upgrade next? i know i have 1 bad ring but cant find anything with similar resistances atm

Would u go for Doryiani or Vinktar and second Touch of Anguish if they are similar price?

Good, buy a doryani catalyst to replace the rive terror claw, you'll see a spike in dps
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
Hi AceofSpadesqt

Thanks for the build - I have a quick question.

In terms of what this build and the two other recent builds you posted that are 3.0 compatible, can you please explain the difference between them in terms of what they are best for?

The other two builds of course being your "[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem" and "[3.0] Miracle CoC Discharge, so broken you down all content on 60c and 5l".

I was just wondering if one was meant for end game bosses, one for farming, one was an all-arounder, etc.....

Thanks.

All my builds were built for 3.0

Wander is the best all around not only out of the 3 but in the entire game, it will overall do everything well, you can make a build to perform better at 1 specific task but wander performs 9/10 in everything.

BladeFlurry is is the best for killing bosses, you can easly reach oneshot potential

Coc Discharge is the laziest, it's super fast at mapping and very enjoyable to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info