New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

omg more fire damage... seriously?
sexy flat physical damage <3
Ok... these look nice but they all just say "support" rather than limiting them. Ie, im expecting a few to have a melee tag and not just apply to all attacks.

Or am i wrong?

Thanks,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Awesome!
Oh hi
Very nice to see Immolate. This is going to be huge for scaling attack based fire builds like my Oro's Sacrifice witch.
Immolate is the only one that looks halfway interesting to me, it's a nice contrast to elemental focus for incinerate (which I currently use). The question is whether or not it is stronger than controlled destruction (pretty good odds even on incinerate where controlled destruction is slightly better than a level 4 empower). If it is, it might make an interesting boss killer socket -- relying on ignites or other forms of burning damage otherwise don't seem to matter when clearing trash.

I do wonder about decay though, at those levels it seems that it will be a fire and forget ability that will pretty much clean your way through merciless. I haven't done the leveling process in earnest since before the last CB though so maybe I'm wrong. It feels like a high flat damage before modifiers though.
Wow, I think I might actually buy a supporter pack now.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jun 13, 2017, 10:52:41 PM
Interesting supports.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The Chance to Bleed support gem is gonna be a strong addition to facebreaker builds with that flat physical damage, I reckon. Brutality would also be useful and might see some play in summoner builds, the Rattling Condemned spectres might make use of it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 13, 2017, 10:55:57 PM
Path of More Multipliers ResidentSleeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info