New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Awesome! :D
Why is fire prolif considered worthy of its own support gem but the obviously weaker ice/shock has to use the garbage one?

Just remove the penalty and let everyone use the old prolif gem it literally went from really quite OP to borderline unusable ... just wasting a gem and adding a new one.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Again,

I dont understand how some people can be so simple minded.

Tips: People (me too) don't give a shit about DoT builds, so we would have some attention from GGG too, as all of these changes are worthless for us. And Shock/Freeze/Stun builds could use some love, as much as DoT builds. But not much for now.

Personally I'm ok with that, as the new acts are cool. But as we get no new skill/support for non-dot build, I can understand the people who whine because they don't really care about acts and story (sadly, but it's not my place to judge others preferences).
Last edited by bejarid on Jun 14, 2017, 9:06:18 AM
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

And I don't understand how you can misspell "don't" in a post accusing other people of being stupid.

It's a game. There's no need to be so rude and juvenile.
Hooooooo
My Slayer with Disfavour likes these gems.
"
bejarid wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

Again,

Tips: People (me too) don't give a shit about DoT builds, so we would have some attention from GGG too, as all of these changes are worthless for us. And Shock/Freeze/Stun builds could use some love, as much as DoT builds. But not much for now.

Personally I'm ok with that, as the new acts are cool. But as we get no new skill/support for non-dot build, I can understand the people who whine because they don't really care about acts and story (sadly, but it's not my place to judge others preferences).

Tip: Reread my post again, you missed a very important part of it.
Please remove Efficacy, no need to test this, it's going to be a no-brainer for all spells.

Also add some drawbacks to the rest of these "More Damage" supports, otherwise they will be mandatory too. Other supports, like Added Accuracy and Stun support are already completely ignored.

All these "More Damage" supports will only buff the already overpowered skills and be the last nail on the coffin for the rest.
"
Mavent wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

And I don't understand how you can misspell "don't" in a post accusing other people of being stupid.

You called someone juvenile, yet youre calling out someones spelling? thats something we did in middle school guy. Oh and by the way I dont use punctuation here because I simply dont care. its an informal forum, theres people literally posting emotes, are you gonna call out all of them too?

If you dont have something to say in regards to the topic of this thread please dont respond, youre wasting peoples time trying to sound smart.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Mavent wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

You called someone juvenile, yet youre calling out someones spelling? thats something we did in middle school guy. Oh and by the way I dont use punctuation here because I simply dont care. its an informal forum, theres people literally posting emotes, are you gonna call out all of them too?

If you dont have something to say in regards to the topic of this thread please dont respond, youre wasting peoples time trying to sound smart.

+1
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info