New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

Creepy.
Hoping someone from GGG could answer this, but the unbound ailments support will make ailments 20% more effective, so with the bleed nodes that increase your damage against bleeding enemies, does that mean it would increase that amount further? or no?

I'm guessing not but I figured I'd ask.
Sweet. Time to buff dem skillz
Yay!
all of these seem OP to me, but hey
"
NeroStern wrote:
I am confused because you guys said you were nerfing the power of damage over time because it was the best option for almost every build, but now they are being improved by these new support gems?

Thats because you need to understand why it was broken and the changes they made to it.

Please do your research and read the development manifestos, its all there.
Last edited by TenTonBlue on Jun 14, 2017, 7:23:09 AM
"
Icewave21 wrote:
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:

With bleed you can also focus on the DoT, but yeah the initial hit probably matters more but most bleed builds are likely to have decent physical damage anyway.

"also focus on the DoT" "decent physical damage"

There are literally three* clusters on the tree that increase physical damage currently. Shadow Start + Fangs of the Viper/Will of Blades (114%), Master of Force (32%), and Force Shaper (71%).

*Revenge of the Hunted also counts but that's only +12%.

Do you know where all of those are located? Shadow. Each of those nodes have Chaos Damage too or are right next to more powerful Chaos nodes.

What does a Bleed Based Gladiator or Deadeye do when their starts do absolutely nothing for bleed. They're forced to go in one direction, or skip it completely. Attack speed for Duelist, or Life/Evasion for Deadeye (or stat points if CI).

Attack speed doesn't scale Bleed dps so that sucks. Attack Physical Damage and Melee Physical damage both don't work with bleed, so Duelist can't even go with a helpful option. Projectile damage is never DoT so Deadeye isn't even a feasible option.

There are bleed wheels in the Duelist area that increase DoT damage. Without these there are these new gems.
I hoped not to see more gems like Efficacy. Just bunch of multipliers, no changes in skill mechanics, boring. Feels like added just to have us grind more links as if we didn't have anything to put in those sockets anyway.
Will there be a prolif gem for each individual element?
hype--hype--hype--hype--hype--hype-Hype\
_o_o__o_o__o_o__o_o___o_o__o_o__O_o

Jump in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info