New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

I'm interested in how unbound aliments affects ignite. Will the "increased effect of aliments" stacks multiplicatively with the increased damage of ignite (eg, increased fire damage, dot damage, etc.)? If it does so, this will be a solid option for ignite build along with its low mana multiplier.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was devastated when puncture got nerfed after 1.3. I loved my chin sol puncture trap build. I am very happy to see sport gems like this. Plus now able to see damage over time on the stats is just great.
ty GGG like it so much new meta builds..... ;) in 3.0
What does "Increased Effect" means???
Does it means for Poison:
1) Increase in damage.
2) Increase in duration.
And does it calculates at the end like MORE? (like Increased damage enemy takes)!

Hey what about:
Assassin Crit Poison build:
Quill Rain + Perfect Agony node.
Barrage/TS + Added Chaos damage support + Deadly Alignment support + Vile Toxins Support + Faster Attack + ???

Also I want to ask you:
Decay can be stack? Or it is Like Bleed only 1 at a time with greatest damage?
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Jun 14, 2017, 6:14:19 AM
i am waiting in beta for act 8 ;) ty GGG!!!!
What is the difference between "More physical damage" and "increased physical damage" in Maim support gem?
"
essemoni wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

seems really good for viper strike.

Damn... you ninja'd me. I'm starting to think that the next meta might be a viperstrike starforge build. Massive raw physical, no elemental and a lot of poison. The 30% more multiplier with 6+ stacks should be easy to grab even with a slow hitting weapon...

Cheers,
Matt.

yep. been experimenting with viper strike in beta. Vile Toxins + threshold jewel make it so good for single target. just need a skill to use for aoe as i dont' like melee splash and feel it's a waste of a socket. Haven't decided on one yet though due to support gems not being released yet.

"
Tuomari wrote:
What is the difference between "More physical damage" and "increased physical damage" in Maim support gem?

the simple version is that More is better than Increased.

Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jun 14, 2017, 6:29:34 AM
Damn GGG, bringing in the big guns!
I had a plan already for a heavy poison/physical build. But with those gems. This is the upcoming meta, while I hate to be part of Meta.
Anyways, Nice work GGG
No new active skill gems? Boring. U_U

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info