Spelling mistakes and typos

Typo in Haku's purchase menu, the Empower Support gem has the word "DON'T"
"
st0n3b0n3 wrote:
Typo in Haku's purchase menu, the Empower Support gem has the word "DON'T"

Enhance too
Simple typo; should be seconds instead of second, as 2 is more than 1! Thanks!
Hi.I have a problem with skill effects. A long time ago I used it, but now I don't know where it is. I can't reclaim it now. pls help with it

Same issue for the Enlighten the just dropped for me. The apostrophe in "don't" is garbled.
In the Spanish translation, when talking to a vendor, the dialog Buy/Sell Items (Comprar/Vender Ítems) is not correct. The best translation would be "Comprar/Vender Objetos".
the german translation on belts for flat armour is not correct as it is displayed as % armour

Seltenheit: Seltenheit
Dämmer-Strang
Ledergürtel
--------
Anforderungen:
Stufe: 56
--------
Gegenstandsstufe: 82
--------
+28 zu maximalem Leben
--------
+399% zu Rüstung
+8% zu Feuerwiderstand
14% verkürzte Betäubungs- und Blockerholung
16% erhöhte Menge erhaltener Fläschchenfüllungen
hey there
the german translation for "Wings of Vastiri" quest item is "Schwingen von Vastiri" but in the mission-box to the right it says "Flügel von Vastiri". Both versions are correct, I'd say "Schwingen" fits better because it sounds more exalted. ;)
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Hey, first of all, you really did a great job with the german translation. i found some tiny things u may consider to change, because we discussed those items as native speakers in group having odd names or non-consistent naming as my examples may show:

1)
The item "The Tempest's Binding" is translated into "Sturmgebindung". Just googled "gebindung" and got 1300 hits containing chemical formulas at most using something like "Si-O-Ge-Bindung" where GE is a chemical element. i would suggest to translate into "Sturmgebinde-Starre Maske".
2)
The items "Ventor's Gamble" and "Bisco's Collar" have exactly matching words when showing the Item Quantity mod in english language. The german translation shows different terms to display the same mod:
Seltenheit: Einzigartig
Biscos Halskette
Goldamulett
--------
Anforderungen:
Stufe: 30
--------
Gegenstandsstufe: 61
--------
13% erhöhte Seltenheit gefundener Gegenstände
--------
105% erhöhte Seltenheit fallen gelassener Gegenstände von getöteten magischen Gegnern
86% erhöhte Gegenstandsmenge von getöteten normalen Gegnern
--------
Der Wert der Freundschaft in Gold gemessen,
ein Schatz an jedem Tage, gewiss unvergessen.
Ich dachte, gemeinsam werden wir alt,
doch das Schicksal war so kalt.

the gamble:

Seltenheit: Einzigartig
Ventors Glücksspiel
Goldring
--------
Anforderungen:
Stufe: 65
--------
Gegenstandsstufe: 84
--------
15% erhöhte Seltenheit gefundener Gegenstände
--------
+14 zu maximalem Leben
5% erhöhte Menge an Gegenständen
25% erhöhte Seltenheit gefundener Gegenstände
+35% zu Feuerwiderstand
-14% zu Kältewiderstand
+44% zu Blitzwiderstand
--------
Eine prachtvolle Anomalie,
allen Gegebenheiten zum Trotz.
So begegnete die "untötbare" Bestie dem Göttlichen
– und Ventor seiner neuesten Trophäe.
I would prefer the use on the bisco's collar "Gegenstandsmenge" as general translation as displayed mod on items for IIQ, as u use it already. The counterpart IIR would be "Gegenstandsseltenheit" which would reduce the displayed mod from "Seltenheit gefundener Gegenstände" into a smaller wordcomplex which would fit more the two related mods IIR and IIQ.

edit: in the character sheet u use already my suggestion above, but not on the items, which means there are 3 different translations existent
Last edited by jazzfred on Oct 12, 2017, 9:57:50 AM
Dear GGG....

im thankfull that u spend us an german translation...

but.. sorry.. the whole thing needs an complete revision....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info