Spelling mistakes and typos

Not sure if this goes here, but the Desert Armour Pack Deal displays saving 4 294 967 271 points,
that looks like a typo in the original price and an integer overflow

Last edited by aster62 on Sep 9, 2017, 12:09:09 PM
Speaker's Wreath, I dont know if its intentsional or shouldnt it be wrath?
Description for the Beast Cloak, Eclipse Cloak, Legion Cloak, Outlaw Cloak, and supposedly Kitava Cloak (don't have that one) reads: adds the [cloak name] back attachment to the any equipped body armour (should be "to any").
Minor spelling errors, typos and missing words. In the spelling section, I have assumed that the game uses non-US spelling. English is, however, not my native tongue so I am not 100% certain on those "errors".

Words not spoken:
- Hargan, Act 8, "Yugul": "... seems old Yugul found something in >ALL< that fear ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, "Welcome Back": "... but if it helps >BUT< a little ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, "The Staff of Avarius": "... constantly >OUT< on the prowl ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, "Kitava's Horns": "... abomination, >AND< the gnarled horns of Kitava ..."
- Zana, Epilogue: "The Map Device": "... could >ACTUALLY< be put to good use ..."

Words not written:
- Eramir, Act 7, "Arakaali": "... decorative placement >IN< Arakaali's unholy temple ..."
- Shrine to Arakaali, Temple of Decay level 2, Act 7: "... forged the foundation of >A< new empire ..."
- Hargan, Act 8, "Solaris and Lunaris" after defeating them: ">THAT'S< too single-minded."
- Irasha, Act 9, "Lady Dialla": "... a reminder to all of us that we ought >TO< tread lightly ..."

Spelling/typo:
- Maramoa, Act 8, "The Gemling Legion": Honor spelled without the letter 'u'.
- Petarus and Vanja, Act 9, "Oyun": 'Vaja' instead of 'Vanja'.
- Weylam Roth, Act 10, "Elixir of Allure": "... hands on it by now >AD< the potion's bizarre ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, "Kitava's Cultists": "... those cultist's ..." should be "... those cultists' ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, "Innocence": 'Honored' spelt without the letter u.
- Zana, Epilogue, "Tora, Master of the Hunt": "Utilize" spelled with a 'z' instead of 's'.

Double white space (marked with a _ since this forum does not let me post them deliberately):
- Sin, Act 7, "The Spinner of Shadows": "... emissary for a _ small ..."
- Lani, Act 10, "Greetings": "... since you left us, and I _ fear your efforts ..."
- Weylam Roth, Act 10, "Lani": "... and a few other things, _ in me bed; ..."
- Research Journal, Sealed Basement vaal side area, Act 10: "... I thought it to be all a dream, _ only, when I reached ..."
- Lilly Roth, Act 10, "Map to Tsoatha" after delivering the Teardrop to her: "... my grandfather and I, _ we'll be setting ..."
- Weylam Roth, Act 10, "Elixir of Allure" after delivering the Elixir of Allure to him: "... ocean depths! _ Ruined! ..."

Meaning:
- Petarus and Vanja, Act 9: Reward dialogue after handing in "The Storm Blade" says: "Take your pick from our stock." Yet, there is no pick and no stock. The reward is a skill book.
- Malachai's notes to Captain Alsarus, Grain Gate, Act 8: Still say "remain in the Warehouse" even though the zone is no longer called "The Warehouse".

Other dialogues with minor differences between what is written and what is spoken:
- Sin, Act 7, dialogue after defeating Arakaali. Minor differences; no notes sorry.
- Tasuni, Act 9, "Feather of Sekhema" after handing in the feather. Minor differences near the end; no notes sorry.
- Sin, Act 9, "The Dark Ember" after handing in both ingredients. Minor differences; no notes sorry.
- Lilly Roth, Act 9, "Sail to Oriath" after defeating the Depraved Trinity. Minor differences; no notes sorry.
- Lilly Roth, Act 10, "The Teardrop": Written: "... and into the Reliquary in an attempt ...", Spoken: "... and into the Reliquary.. made an attempt ..."
- Bannon, Act 10, dialogue after delivering the Staff of Avarius to Bannon. Minor differences; no notes sorry.
- Zana, Epilogue, "Introduction": Text says "Thank you!" at the end. Those words are not spoken.
- Zana, Epilogue: "The Map Device": Written: "I think it's easier if you see for yourself ...", Spoken: "I think it's easier for you to see for yourself ...".
In addition to the above list, Zana still asks you to meet her back at the Eternal Laboratory although she has moved to the Templar Laboratory.
Word spoken but not written:
Zana, when she reaches level 4: "... only just begun >TO< pull back the curtain ..."
Act 8 - The Grain Gate - "Official Notes" = Note speaks about the Warehouse, not to the actual map.

Hello! I play on the standard, Nick GarikShot, I have a bug with Zana, I passed his quest and the quest is still hanging, in the atlas it was shown that the card was passed.
PERANDUS TROVE BUG :(İ LOSE MONEY PFFF
They spelt the word "increse" wrong on the iron grip gem.

It should be "Increase"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info