Spelling mistakes and typos

Not sure if this goes here, but the written text and the audio that the Shaper pronounces in the Leyline map don't match.
Vaal Earthquake skillgem in latest blogpost

"...you steps will deal..."

should be "...YOUR steps will deal..."
Noticed that the capitalization rules for various buff effects are inconsistent.

I know that PoE is not super-consistent with its capitalization anywhere (I have a spreadsheet full of examples and notes on when they do or do not matter); but one of the effects here uses the usual rules of "game concepts are capitalized", while the other only uses normal English capitalization of the first word in a sentence.

Even in the description of Hatred, you have "Physical damage" and "Cold Damage" right next to each other. That just looks bad.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on May 31, 2018, 10:30:04 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a typo and the architechs are switched

Last edited by kworey on Jun 1, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
"
kworey wrote:

Not really. If you kill the Architect of Thaumaturgy, the Architect of Breach lives on and constructs the Splinter Research Lab. Vice versa for the other one.

It caught me unaware at first too, but it makes perfect sense if you think about it. You need to kill the architect that you do not want to work on the Temple.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 2, 2018, 1:08:47 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
kworey wrote:

Not really. If you kill the Architect of Thaumaturgy, the Architect of Breach lives on and constructs the Splinter Research Lab. Vice versa for the other one.

It caught me unaware at first too, but it makes perfect sense if you think about it. You need to kill the architect that you do not want to work on the Temple.

In that way make perfects sense, so its my bad ^^
The unique staff Mirebough Gnarled Branch says it grants Level 16 Cluster Trap but the name of the support is actually Cluster Traps.
Some of Lady Dialla speeches are mismatched.
Instead of original english version, the voice is from a russian translation. Text is fine.
Also russian speeches are much quieter

BTW she sounds like a abused teenager in russian, not like an insane queen.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Some of Lady Dialla speeches are mismatched.
Instead of original english version, the voice is from a russian translation. Text is fine.
Also russian speeches are much quieter

This is a known issue (and not a typo).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Firefly flavour text is incorrect on one of the fireflies. It has been like this for a few months.

There are two fireflies that read 'Gold of the organ. Green of the throat. Red of the Vein.' One of them should read 'The myriad wet rainbow of the Spirit's domain.'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info