Spelling mistakes and typos

Love is Dead ( Optional )
Act 8 - Clarissa dialogue as soon as you enter the Quay, she says at the bottom of her dialogue, - "Will you retrieve the artefact for us?"
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:
"Will you retrieve the artefact for us?"

Artefact is correct.

GGG are based in New Zealand and do not typically use American English.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jun 6, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Hey!

The Game crash if I use

"Spectral Shield Throw" with "Fork Support"

I use 4Link with "Physical Proj.Attack.Dam.Supp." and "Increased Crit.Strikes.Supp"

"
BeBbBernd wrote:
The Game crash if I use

"Spectral Shield Throw" with "Fork Support"

Please create a new thread about this. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:

Artefact is correct.

Then you should not be using artifact ever, you seem to be switching back and forth, between Artifact and Artefact. ie: Museum of Artifacts in the incursion room, and "Eramir: So this altar you've found... It's a small pyramid, missing its apex? Must be Vaal in origin... And there's only one artifact that I've ever laid eyes upon that could be the missing apex."

Just saying, either change them all to one, as to not confuse people, like me, in the future 8)
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:

Artefact is correct.

Then you should not be using artifact ever, you seem to be switching back and forth, between Artifact and Artefact. ie: Museum of Artifacts in the incursion room, and "Eramir: So this altar you've found... It's a small pyramid, missing its apex? Must be Vaal in origin... And there's only one artifact that I've ever laid eyes upon that could be the missing apex."

Just saying, either change them all to one, as to not confuse people, like me, in the future 8)

Agreed, sticking to one consistent spelling would be the right thing.

After all, any English teacher would give you a bad mark for mixing spellings from different countries. :P ;)
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Code3AndaHalf wrote:

Artefact is correct.

Sarno is not GGG staff (He is this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1483073 ). If you want to leave feedback, go do it in the feedback forum instead of cluttering up this thread making it harder for GGG to actually see valid posts.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
In the Challenges tab, "Fulfil Prophecy Chains", should be Fulfill.
"
PsychoIntent wrote:
In the Challenges tab, "Fulfil Prophecy Chains", should be Fulfill.

Only in American English; GGG are based in New Zealand.

----

Vaal Rain of Arrows: Second "Multiple" is "Mutliple"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info