Beta Launch Day: Common Questions and Answers

Thx Bex and team. Have cookies! <3
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Arkwright wrote:
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
Got private message to say welcome to the Beta, and sends me links for the Beta, but I do not see the key. I assume the keys are only sent out tomorrow?

+1

If you got a PM saying welcome to the beta then you're in like Flynn, no key needed. Your account is flagged, I just downloaded the client and started Betaing away.

Great so I can load beta.

I will purchase some of the packs anyways, so will probably then have another key - Can this key be donated?
"
WhiteMagick wrote:
I will purchase some of the packs anyways, so will probably then have another key - Can this key be donated?

You're more than welcome to give a spare key to a friend. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"

WhiteMagick wrote:

Would more than gladly accept that spare key ;) *Coughs*
Last edited by Dawnsta on Jun 8, 2017, 10:00:25 AM
Brought supporter pack, got beta key & redeemed it. Problem i have is, when i go to download beta version, i still just get the world of atlas version, even though i clicked on the Oriath version

Help? :(
"
greenyadzer wrote:

yup, got all that ( but finally sorted it, thanks anyway
that feeling when in the midle of the race for beta keys you server is shit and u cannot login to finish the race, bye bye beta
"
semma_car19 wrote:
that feeling when in the midle of the race for beta keys you server is shit and u cannot login to finish the race, bye bye beta

Same T_T
"
We'll likely use significantly larger but silent waves of invites to invite active players into the Beta (for example, instead of 288 keys per day like before, we might pick 500-1000 players each day that we send out invites for simultaneously).

question is, when u gonna start doin that? :) so far it seems like streamers and donators get acces, how about rest of us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info