[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Want to ask about "Hide rares by Tier" ["Endgame - Rare Items (Lvl 65+)"->"Add custom Show/Hide rules"->"Hide rares by Tier"]. I decided to make my filter a bit more strict and hide T1-T2 rares that were previously highlighted, and used setting, quote: "Hides T1 and worse tiers, excluding jewelry and 83-86 crafting items", which assumed exactly what i need. First thing i saw in my next map is T1 rare Crusader Buckler - apparently, "Hides T1 and worse tiers" mean "Hides tiers worse than T1" :D So i'm asking to either reword it, or make this option do what it supposed to, when you have time for that:)
P.S. "Hide all rares except jewelry" works fine for my goal, although im not sure about following things:
1) How "Hide all rares except jewelry" handle 83-86 crafting items;
2) How all settings in this section in general handle map-only drops such as Opal/Steel rings, Marble amulet etc:)

Thanks for such a great tool, and for making it even greater over time!:)

Thanks a lot! We'll look into this and provide a fix with the Flashback-update in a few days.

Regarding the priorities: All the "special" items always have a higher priority compared to priority options that the user can pick from. In order to prevent exactly that: Accidentally hiding Atlas Bases, ilvl 86 items, 6 links, etc., so you dont have to worry about those kind of things.

When in doubt: You can always just select it and test it out yourself on either the Overview screen or with the loot simulator or ItemReCreator on the Simulate screen.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hi,

I wanted to modify my filter in order to highlight rare items with T1 ES, armour/ES and evasion/ES. I tried to use the "Highlight rares by Armour Type" section (yes, I know this is experimental) but the strictness option does not allow T1-only.
We can choose one of those:
1) = T3 and lower
2) = 1) + "random non-handpicked rings and amulets"
3) = 1) + 2) + T2
4) = 1) + 2) + 3) + T1
5) = all

Those options are good for "hide" sections, but for "highlight" sections wouldn't it be more useful with a reverse order?
1) = T1 and better
2) = 1) + T2
3) = 1) + 2) + "random non-handpicked rings and amulets"
4) = 1) + 2) + 3) + T3
5) = all

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Last edited by AsbelFar on Aug 6, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to modify my filter in order to highlight rare items with T1 ES, armour/ES and evasion/ES. I tried to use the "Highlight rares by Armour Type" section (yes, I know this is experimental) but the strictness option does not allow T1-only.
We can choose one of those:
1) = T3 and lower
2) = 1) + "random non-handpicked rings and amulets"
3) = 1) + 2) + T2
4) = 1) + 2) + 3) + T1
5) = all

Those options are good for "hide" sections, but for "highlight" sections wouldn't it be more useful with a reverse order?
1) = T1 and better
2) = 1) + T2
3) = 1) + 2) + "random non-handpicked rings and amulets"
4) = 1) + 2) + 3) + T3
5) = all

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

That doesn't work that way and you misunderstood the way T1 highlighting works.

1) The reverse order can't exist, because the order is tied in to the filter structure. It's either the first or the second.
2) The idea of T1/T2/T3 is something that defined by me, not the game. So marking "T1 and better" doesn't help you much, especially if there are no EV/ES armors in the T1 group.
3) With the "Highlight/Hide by X", you're creating entirely new rules, not modifying old ones. Their "strictness" only defines their priority compared to other rules.

What you actually want (I think):

- Create a "Highlight by armor type rule"
- Give it the armor types you want
- Use the DROPLEVEL slider and set it to >= 55 or >= 60 - the droplevel slider defines the level required so that the armor starts dropping. A higher droplevel will exclude more low level armors. You can use the "Show affected" button to better understand what droplevel is about (though the preview does consider the armor types, such as EV/ES and will show all).
- Set it to overrides all, so that it has priority over other rules, in case there's a conflict.
- Give it the colors you want.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 7, 2018, 4:12:35 AM
Okay thanks for this explanation, I will try that!
I have some issues with Filterblade when editing styles lately. The entries in the customize tab are showing a wierd selection not matching the actual output of the filter.
To reproduce this you can start with a clear very strict filter. Go directly to the style tab and change the T0 text color and T0 border color from red to black. Then go to the customize tab and open the entry for the T0 currency, with the preview of the exalted orb. It now shows a size of 32, no text color, border color and also no sound selected. When opening the tooltip of the preview the correct values are displayed.
Is this a know issue or some wierd glitch at my end?
Thank you for all your work and dedication to this ever evolving project!! I cant imagine how labor intensive 3.4 is going to be with all the additions...sounds/beams/icons!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
hedge37 wrote:
I have some issues with Filterblade when editing styles lately. The entries in the customize tab are showing a wierd selection not matching the actual output of the filter.
To reproduce this you can start with a clear very strict filter. Go directly to the style tab and change the T0 text color and T0 border color from red to black. Then go to the customize tab and open the entry for the T0 currency, with the preview of the exalted orb. It now shows a size of 32, no text color, border color and also no sound selected. When opening the tooltip of the preview the correct values are displayed.
Is this a know issue or some wierd glitch at my end?

We had some bigger problems with a recent update a few days ago, this seems to also have caused this bug and we're currently unable to push a fix for it to the live servers, but the bug itself is fixed locally and will go live with the 3.4 update on friday. Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience. But just fyi: This is just a display bug. The values of the filter itself are correct (as you noticed yourself) just the entire UI lost all values except the most recently changed one.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Thank you for the information and again for your great work. Good luck for the friday update!
Hi my filter show this error: 00:35:48 - WARNING: Filter has been checked and errors were found:
[e][10] ERROR in Validation >> [[?CRareShowClasses3]] Line identifier unmatched!( ) [AT]
[e][10] ERROR in Validation >> [[?CurrencyNewTiers]] Line identifier unmatched!( ) [AT]

How to fiz this issue? thanks
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
Hi my filter show this error: 00:35:48 - WARNING: Filter has been checked and errors were found:
[e][10] ERROR in Validation >> [[?CRareShowClasses3]] Line identifier unmatched!( ) [AT]
[e][10] ERROR in Validation >> [[?CurrencyNewTiers]] Line identifier unmatched!( ) [AT]

How to fiz this issue? thanks

I'd need more information:

a) Is this a custom uploaded filter?
b) What changes have you done?
c) Do you have an online save or can provide a save file? (save/load -> more -> download savefile)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 28, 2018, 5:35:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info