[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

"
Falrinthzor wrote:
Hello!

Im pretty new to the game itself, and new to the filter, but i already love it. There is one thing that makes me confused with its configuration right now: Why there is so many filters having settings like this:

Why is there top limit of level item configured that way? What for? What am i missing?

This basically means: Catch all items that
- CAN drop in a zone level 16 or higher
AND
- DID drop in zone level 18 or lower.

So it's a method to highlight any "new" and "current" bases for a zone.
Especially weapons benefit from the newest bases a lot as they have much better base damage values.
And since there is no way to abstract this and say "highlight bases that can drop only since <5 levels", filters often use this trick as its also easier than listing those bases by hand.
And so this pattern stretches across the entire leveling section.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Please:

* Add HSTS and OCSP stapling;
* Automatically redirect HTTP -> HTTPS
* Make filters saved on HTTP local storage appear in HTTPS, too.
sigfault
Rules in the tier 1 and tier 2 rares keep reseting from show to hide.Also I find items in the simulate that I want to see scrached off and when I control click them the rule for them is enabled so they should show and without changing anything when I go to simulate again they show all of a sudden.This has been going on for the last 4 5 months or so. Edit: yes everytime I load the ruels in the tier 1 and tier 2 handpicked bases keep reseting from show to hide and some entries disapear
Last edited by JKlupper on May 10, 2018, 9:14:37 AM
Hello. Is there a way to shut off the items with the red border and red text with a black background? Think they may drop as identified but not sure. Thanks.
Last edited by Rick2015 on May 10, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
"
JKlupper wrote:
Rules in the tier 1 and tier 2 rares keep reseting from show to hide.Also I find items in the simulate that I want to see scrached off and when I control click them the rule for them is enabled so they should show and without changing anything when I go to simulate again they show all of a sudden.This has been going on for the last 4 5 months or so. Edit: yes everytime I load the ruels in the tier 1 and tier 2 handpicked bases keep reseting from show to hide and some entries disapear

Got an online save?

"
Hello. Is there a way to shut off the items with the red border and red text with a black background? Think they may drop as identified but not sure. Thanks.

Disable animate weapon mode on filterblade.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

It is disabled, but they still show.

It's from loot boxes i just found out. Is there a way to turn those off? Also happens on the sextant mods if any of this helps.

Last edited by Rick2015 on May 10, 2018, 1:44:00 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

Got an online save?

"

HI , I've made a public save.I've set the problematic rules options to show/Like I said they were again hidden XD. http://www.filterblade.xyz/#menme3JX1vgK
"
* Add HSTS and OCSP stapling;
* Automatically redirect HTTP -> HTTPS
* Make filters saved on HTTP local storage appear in HTTPS, too.

Yeah, I'll sit down and see how to do in one of the future updates (even if it's definitely not a top priority item). I'm quite new to the whole HTTPS certificate implementation and similar topics, so I'll have to do some research first to get things right.

"
HI , I've made a public save.I've set the problematic rules options to show/Like I said they were again hidden XD. http://www.filterblade.xyz/#menme3JX1vgK

OK, we're on it. We'll try to get this fixed for the next update.

"

It's from loot boxes i just found out. Is there a way to turn those off? Also happens on the sextant mods if any of this helps.

Please provide some screenshots and an online save of your filter.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 12, 2018, 8:12:08 AM
I've actually gone to loot filter today and it's not giving me the option of loading my last save point. Not too tech savy so I'll probably just end up redoing it and if I have any issues with it again, I'll send you the screenshot and filter if I can figure it out. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info