The Fall of Oriath: More Information about the Beta

Where's that Instant beta key?
Anyone know how much will be the price of the first pack that contains a beta key?So i can put that much in my bank account? please anyone tell me?
"
Anyone know how much will be the price of the first pack that contains a beta key?So i can put that much in my bank account? please anyone tell me?
I'd say at least $50.
Last edited by NefariousNoetic on Jun 7, 2017, 3:36:06 PM
2/3h for donwload 9+go for me :( But its ok !
Sadly, but lowest and second supporter packs (that I can afford) have nothing interesting for me.

I will wait for full release of Oriath.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Uhh about that Xbox one beta...?
"
xPiranha wrote:
NEWS ON THE XBOX POE BETA WOULD BE AWESOME RIGHT NOW.
(in caps cause no one seems to answer or see it being asked.)

Agreed, it seems like there's no mention of xbox plans aside from the initial news for a July release date of the game. I thought the beta's would happen at the same time like it said in the beta faq.
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Jun 7, 2017, 6:14:02 PM
"
"
xPiranha wrote:

Agreed, it seems like there's no mention of xbox plans aside from the initial news for a July release date of the game. I thought the beta's would happen at the same time like it said in the beta faq.

There is a reply on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6fklwk/beta_still_scheduled_for_tomorrow/

[–]FREE_NY 1 point 1 day ago
Bex is there any incoming news on the xbox1 poe beta?

[–]Bex_GGGHead Community Manager 12 points 1 day ago
I can't speculate at this point. As soon as we have a confirmed date, we'll announce it.

[–]FamineistCockareel 1 point 13 hours ago
Will xbox realm have a separate website, or supporter packs will be buyable via the xbox store? I'm asking because of the beta keys. Anyone who want to play closed beta on xbox, shouldn't buy the supporter packs on the normal poe site at this point (if the sole purpose of purchase is to gain a beta key).

[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer 4 points 13 hours ago
We haven't worked out the logistics yet, but we don't plan to have xbox-specific supporter packs for its Beta. Either keys are given out to PC supporters or through some mechanism that doesn't involve money. We'll post once we know.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jun 7, 2017, 6:33:55 PM
How large is the beta client? Hoping futiley I may be able to tether dl from my phone data.
"
Corrison wrote:
"
"
xPiranha wrote:

There is a reply on Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6fklwk/beta_still_scheduled_for_tomorrow/

[–]FREE_NY 1 point 1 day ago
Bex is there any incoming news on the xbox1 poe beta?

[–]Bex_GGGHead Community Manager 12 points 1 day ago
I can't speculate at this point. As soon as we have a confirmed date, we'll announce it.

[–]FamineistCockareel 1 point 13 hours ago
Will xbox realm have a separate website, or supporter packs will be buyable via the xbox store? I'm asking because of the beta keys. Anyone who want to play closed beta on xbox, shouldn't buy the supporter packs on the normal poe site at this point (if the sole purpose of purchase is to gain a beta key).

[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer 4 points 13 hours ago
We haven't worked out the logistics yet, but we don't plan to have xbox-specific supporter packs for its Beta. Either keys are given out to PC supporters or through some mechanism that doesn't involve money. We'll post once we know.

Thanks for the info, they just posted this on twitter also:
"We don't have any information about the Xbox One Beta yet. We'll announce more details as soon as we have them."

Dang it seems the beta for Xbox is far off most likely...
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Jun 7, 2017, 6:40:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info