The Fall of Oriath: More Information about the Beta

"
Sarno wrote:

Steam users: You can download the separate beta client through Steam. Go to your Library. Right-click on Path of Exile. Click on Properties. Switch to the Betas tab.

Does it only appear after using a Key? Cause there is no "Beta-Tab" in my properties yet, while players who aren't using steam already can download the beta-client.
My total support is of 480, not 500 ;( That sucks.
can wait!
GGG you guys should really have your hardcover artbook in your shop as a item to purchase by it self and not only in coolation with a supporter pack.

I would LOVE the book, cant afford the supporter pack which includes it.
"
Brages89 wrote:

I would LOVE the book, cant afford the supporter pack which includes it.

Is the price of the supporter packs listed somewhere? Just curious, i've been looking for them.
I bought a support pack for beta, also have over $500 spent, and still no email sent to me yet for my beta key, and i'm assuming beta tab for steam won't show up either until you put beta key in through website, but either way the beta tab is not there either even after restarting steam as well..? is there a delay with the keys being emailed out anybody else experiencing this?

edit:
oh nevermind guess the emails won't be coming out until 1 hour 30 minutes from now
IGN: @Steppy
Last edited by Steppy on Jun 7, 2017, 2:29:36 PM
"
Steppy wrote:
I bought a support pack for beta, also have over $500 spent, and still no email sent to me yet for my beta key, and i'm assuming beta tab for steam won't show up either until you put beta key in through website, but either way the beta tab is not there either even after restarting steam as well..? is there a delay with the keys being emailed out anybody else experiencing this?

edit:
oh nevermind guess the emails won't be coming out until 1 hour 30 minutes from now

500$ will get you a key but afaik the new supporter packs that grant access aswell are not released yet
Well titles im at 460 + other spending im at 500 for sure waiting for that beta ;)
"
Cr3atorZ wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

Steam users: You can download the separate beta client through Steam. Go to your Library. Right-click on Path of Exile. Click on Properties. Switch to the Betas tab.

Does it only appear after using a Key? Cause there is no "Beta-Tab" in my properties yet, while players who aren't using steam already can download the beta-client.

I am in the same boat, i'm unable to see the beta tab when i follow the guide to switch to the beta tab since i cannot see it.
Downloading the client and logining will be a pain. Why no pre-download?
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info