2.6.1 Patch Notes

as a software dev myself I know how frustrating it can be for everything to look good, only to have something happen on deploy.

Take your time, any idea when this will attempt to be released again?
"
Chris wrote:
The technical issue we encountered is going to require quite a lot more work to fix.

Sounds like days if not longer to fix. Hope this doesnt delay the Beta.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'm not gonna lie ive been waiting MONTHS/YEARS for this update to micro transactions, especially as someone whos spent a large sum of money on them. these are honestly some of the BEST QOL changes for me. thank you so much GGG
I am still not able to open the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but since the site came back up yesterday, I cannot start the game.
"
RevNarwhal wrote:
I am still not able to open the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but since the site came back up yesterday, I cannot start the game.

A restart of my computer resolved the issue.
just a thought that occurred to me upon reading the patch notes... please give a warning when attempting to delete a character who has jewels equipped. we should all make a habit of checking, but its such an easy mistake to make. i lost at least one legacy energy from within jewel this way.
In light of the results so far of the repeated attempts to deploy this patch, I think this about sums up my reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hErL98ea0

Have you fired the QA team yet? I mean, really, 2 back-to-back worldwide deploys completely failing in 2 days?

Needless to say, my hopes for the Fall of Oriath release are... non-existent.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
I'm sad the patch failed again. Hopefully next time they will put a timer on the warning. I started a map and just barely finished it before I got the 10 sec countdown.
I am glad to see that GGG is getting better with the new NotPatch(tm) system. Yesterday I had to download 500MiB in order to NotPatch. Today I was able to NotPatch without doing any downloads!
downtime right after work 2 days in a row. 2 fails. please don't downtime at the same time tomorrow, movie it up 2-3 hours..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info