New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Read this please. Very important thing you forgot GGG. "Remove all effects from all characters". Sometimes i have to check 6 chars before i find one thing i need...

Won't need to worry about that anymore. In the video you can see that you have access to all of your microtransactions, whether they are currently applied to your character or one that you are not playing at the moment. If you want to find something equipped on another character, just click on it and it will tell you what character it is applied to. Even better, it will allow you to remove the microtransaction without switching characters.
finaly!
Thank you GGG! <3
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
This change almost feels as big as the desync fixes. I wonder how many players will discover long forgotten mtx they had on some years old chars.

BTW the waterfall at 0:10 minutes looks beautiful but shouldnt the resulting river stream away from it towards the coast ?
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
please also add spear mtx for thrusting swords
Finally :) something that I was wishing to GGG do ;) Great job! Better is impossible xD
About time!!!

Keep it up guys :)

i am constantly amazed by you guys.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Oh baby thats looking good. Cant wait for new Supporter Packs to get more toys to put there PogChamp
This looks great!

Also, Hideout hype!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info