New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

These QoL updates look bloody fanatic - great job GGG!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
nice)
"
Fyndel wrote:
wish there would be a mtx that consumes my alternate art item and adds it into that cosmetic tab, very happy about the new system but the missed opportunity about alt arts reduces my happiness

I second this, the racing community has been asking this for years.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
Now all we need is for league-reward weapon effects to be given to us in pairs. That would be nice.

Non-purchasable weapon mtx apply to both weapons when dual-wielding, no need to get a pair.

yeah, the free stuff is better than the one you have to spend money for
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
Now all we need is for league-reward weapon effects to be given to us in pairs. That would be nice.

Non-purchasable weapon mtx apply to both weapons when dual-wielding, no need to get a pair.

yeah, the free stuff is better than the one you have to spend money for

Well, it was originally done so that supporters could have their effects apply to both weapons without having to purchase two packs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Well, it was originally done so that supporters could have their effects apply to both weapons without having to purchase two packs.

yes, supporter packs had it first.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice changes! Thanks GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
how about skill effect ?
Does this mean we're not on speaking terms anymore? I'm really gonna miss asking for help finding my microtransactions : . (

Great looking update!
The padding on the left and right sides on the text in the mystery box popup imo should be increased just a tad
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info