New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

I got a boner from watching new system video...
Will there be a system that incorporates micro-transactions for skill effects? Because I'm sure that I have a lot of skill gems somewhere in Standard stashes with some on there I would like to find and use for other characters.
Nice. My hype train is getting slowly up to speed. Looking forward to the next bit of news/supporter packs ect.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Dhaken wrote:
I like the changes, but

Please add a way to lock items (prevent vendoring or dropping). I used MTX to avoid accidentally deleting stuff I wanted to keep. Now, once I drop an item in my stash they are going to look exactly the same. It's a super easy to implement QoL option, you already have these functions for items with an mtx on them. Just add a lock icon with a toggle in the corner of items. I hope to get some support from anyone who has ever had a lag induced drop, vendored, or simple dropped the wrong item by accident.

Thanks for the great MTX changes.

agree. I really want to be able to lock all items(or selected) including flask to prevent drop or vendor sell. No idea why they never added that option for so long time.
Last edited by Joleco on Jun 2, 2017, 1:59:08 PM
"
Joleco wrote:
"
Dhaken wrote:
I like the changes, but

Please add a way to lock items (prevent vendoring or dropping). I used MTX to avoid accidentally deleting stuff I wanted to keep. Now, once I drop an item in my stash they are going to look exactly the same. It's a super easy to implement QoL option, you already have these functions for items with an mtx on them. Just add a lock icon with a toggle in the corner of items. I hope to get some support from anyone who has ever had a lag induced drop, vendored, or simple dropped the wrong item by accident.

Thanks for the great MTX changes.

agree. I really want to be able to lock all items(or selected) including flask to prevent drop or vendor sell. No idea why they never added that option for so long time.

I dunno about flasks, but as a half-measure you could leave a gem in one of the item sockets.That way you'd get a warning before dropping/selling it at least.
Cross-Realm Skin Transfers when?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
DaFerg wrote:
Will there be a system that incorporates micro-transactions for skill effects? Because I'm sure that I have a lot of skill gems somewhere in Standard stashes with some on there I would like to find and use for other characters.
its in the video. the green bar at the bottom of the cosmetic tab.
Has there ever been any mention of removing the point currency system for direct purchase?
very nice touch with HO MTXs working on all leagues.
Oblivious
Yay ! :) took some time... :/
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info