New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

Finally improvements for the use and storage of MTX, thanks GGG!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
I loved it!
Pretty damn nifty
Love it, quick question though, how do I apply skill effects now?
Looks great! Finally MTX handling will become less elaborate.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
Ultimakami wrote:
I lost my pets in my Hideout? Help me to hunt it back, GGG. Would you create a system to help people like me?

Perhaps GGG can put in a command line function that works only in the hideout...like PETS COME and they all gather around you...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Read this please. Very important thing you forgot GGG. "Remove all effects from all characters". Sometimes i have to check 6 chars before i find one thing i need...
Did you even watch the video?
I like the changes, but

Please add a way to lock items (prevent vendoring or dropping). I used MTX to avoid accidentally deleting stuff I wanted to keep. Now, once I drop an item in my stash they are going to look exactly the same. It's a super easy to implement QoL option, you already have these functions for items with an mtx on them. Just add a lock icon with a toggle in the corner of items. I hope to get some support from anyone who has ever had a lag induced drop, vendored, or simple dropped the wrong item by accident.

Thanks for the great MTX changes.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
RMT Hideout makeovers, are you actually serious?

Like are you serious?

You're the only one who has mentioned RMT.

except you literally just mentioned it? lol what?
I don't know what I was suspecting for the MTX changes, but this surpasses it! Knocking it out of the damn park yet again GGG!! Thanks for all the hard work.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info