[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

God of the Random helped me in the new league and now I can make this build completely
(17 Orb of Chance)
:D
Last edited by weter_pro on Aug 15, 2017, 3:45:13 PM
"
SkyleanRanger wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:EnchantmentRighteousFireDamage2 does this work?? Or what enchamtnet will be the best for gloves/helm/boots??

on helm if y have low damage take enchant +40% damage rf

but i prefer +12% increase area of RF

boots
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently this for orbs
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
y dont kill it self this way y dont kill any one ( very rare y orb can kill but very rary )
in this way 10% penetrate very useful
Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently more survivability
10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently more quick mapping

gloves

Commandment of Light when you take a Critical Strike

or

Commandment of Reflection when Hit
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Aug 15, 2017, 3:41:32 PM
"
weter_pro wrote:
God of the Random helped me in the new league and now I can make this build completely
(17 Orb of Chance)

wot sense in this boots?

this is not crit build

high stan? and speed?

better use kaoms boots its 100% stan imun and 500-700 hp
Thanks for the great build, i'm pretty new to POE and it was/is a great start to play this build <3

I skipped through a lot of pages and couldnt really find how to solve my problem tho: I did pretty much all T1-T9 Maps in Atlas, but can't really do the T11+ Maps that i would need to run for more Shaper Orbs... Im Level 85, switched to BM and sitting at 5900 HP with capped Resistances and around 5000 Armour. I still have AB tho and also no Scorching Ray Setup yet (even tho i levelled the Gems) since i really like playing around with Decoy Totem(s) at certain Bosses.

So my question is, whats the stuff i should do, i dont really know whats the way to get pass my current limits:
1. Unskill AB ?
2. Setting up Scorching Ray ?
3. Upgrading gear somehow ?
4. Just learn to play the game better and do the T11+ Maps without Mods first ?

Or just all together?

Sry if this is rather confused, im somewhat furstrated hitting this wall where i can't seem to make any Progress :/
"
SkyleanRanger wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:EnchantmentRighteousFireDamage2 does this work?? Or what enchamtnet will be the best for gloves/helm/boots??

That enchantment gives "40% increased Righteous Fire Damage". Why wouldn't it work?
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:
(17 Orb of Chance)

wot sense in this boots?

this is not crit build

high stan? and speed?

price :D
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
weter_pro wrote:
(17 Orb of Chance)

wot sense in this boots?

this is not crit build

high stan? and speed?

He's not using it for RF Totem build obviously but to make currency and buy maybe 6 link Soul Mantle or Tukohama shield.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
SkyleanRanger wrote:

That enchantment gives "40% increased Righteous Fire Damage". Why wouldn't it work?

Nvm someone told its work :) well i wasn't sure cause RF is casted by totem that why i ask
"
Mayapo wrote:
Thanks for the great build, i'm pretty new to POE and it was/is a great start to play this build <3

I skipped through a lot of pages and couldnt really find how to solve my problem tho: I did pretty much all T1-T9 Maps in Atlas, but can't really do the T11+ Maps that i would need to run for more Shaper Orbs... Im Level 85, switched to BM and sitting at 5900 HP with capped Resistances and around 5000 Armour. I still have AB tho and also no Scorching Ray Setup yet (even tho i levelled the Gems) since i really like playing around with Decoy Totem(s) at certain Bosses.

So my question is, whats the stuff i should do, i dont really know whats the way to get pass my current limits:
1. Unskill AB ?

Or just all together?

Sry if this is rather confused, im somewhat furstrated hitting this wall where i can't seem to make any Progress :/

I hope you don't mind me trying to help out while Milky's on sick leave.

1. Yes don't use AB with OoS since it doesn't work and doesnt trigger EE or EO and you miss a lot on dmg. If you use AB you have to use traps instead of OoS.

2. Not nearly as important as #1. I rarely use SR and have no issues melting bosses in corrupted 8-mod tier 11 maps. SR is mainly used as debuff on tough high hp bosses.

3. 5-link Soul Mantle is huge dmg boost (quasi 6-link) and good sceptre with +100 Fire/burning/elemental/DoT damage as well. Both are easy to get.

4. If you do maps without mods you'll run out of maps pretty fast.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
Mayapo wrote:

1. Unskill AB ?

Or just all together?

I hope you don't mind me trying to help out while Milky's on sick leave.

1. Yes don't use AB with OoS since it doesn't work and doesnt trigger EE or EO and you miss a lot on dmg. If you use AB you have to use traps instead of OoS.

2. Not nearly as important as #1. I rarely use SR and have no issues melting bosses in corrupted 8-mod tier 11 maps. SR is mainly used as debuff on tough high hp bosses.

3. 5-link Soul Mantle is huge dmg boost (quasi 6-link) and good sceptre with +100 Fire/burning/elemental/DoT damage as well. Both are easy to get.

4. If you do maps without mods you'll run out of maps pretty fast.

Thanks a lot for your reply, and ofc im fine with u as well ;)

1. I guess i will respec it then, i used Vaal Lightning Trap for now but it's always great to have one more free socket.

3. Well, i have Doryanis and a 5-link Soulmantle. While i read some stuff about eventual better rare scepters i think Doryanis should be fine, at least for now ? I read a lot of people(and i believe Milky as well) talking about easily being over 6000HP. And even though im kinda close to it, it gets really hard for me to push my HP even further.

4. Thats exactly the concern i had, and i also wanted to get my bonusses ofc ^^ I just thought that could be a way for now, because i did Uberlab today and somehow got it in the first try but failed the next 2 runs when i went for more juicy Treasure keys. But yeah, i guess i am going to respec AB for now and just get more familiar with the Playstyle of this build until i figure it out eventually. Thanks for your detailed Reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info