[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

hi. How to see totem resistance? and do we need resis on jewel?
Thanks for reply
"
hi. How to see totem resistance? and do we need resis on jewel?
Thanks for reply

we cannot see them ingame.

spelltotem has 40 eleresists / 20 chaos. we got 26% on the skilltree and need 9% with one jewel to cap em. But thats also somewhere written in the guide
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
If added fire damage breaks EE,
would added lightning make EE /easymode?

And (running only SR totems + searing bond), since I don't get credit for kills,
was thinking about these:

I'm confused here. Ngamahua, Flame's Advance gives us fire-damage with shield charging, which ruins the Elemental Equilibrium. How do you guys get around that?

Edit* Wrong thread
Last edited by BjarkeBums on Mar 4, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
"
N3lson wrote:
If added fire damage breaks EE,
would added lightning make EE /easymode?

And (running only SR totems + searing bond), since I don't get credit for kills,
was thinking about these:

doesnt do anything besides letting your shield charge/leapslam afflict EE (if you hit)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Scorching Ray crashes the game frequently, otherwise working like a charm.
GGG is working on it: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/81w478/320_hotfix_6_most_common_instance_crash/dv5niw4/
Disabling engine multithreading helps according to a post in the same thread, couldn't try it myself yet.

Make sure to get your jewels for maps, they help a lot.
Last edited by Infydar on Mar 4, 2018, 2:44:06 PM
Hey Milky

That new unqiue Indigon has interesting synergy for this build

spam your Searing bond/SR totems and 1 Aura totem (1.7k mana cost - purity of fire maybe)

and drop that one zero mana cost RF totem to melt things :)

Have a Saturated Sanctified Mana Flask that lasts for 21s (with a few Flask Duration nodes by Scion)

Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 4, 2018, 4:28:08 PM
"
CoolColJ wrote:
spam your Searing bond/SR totems and 1 Aura totem (1.7k mana cost - purity of fire maybe)

Have a Saturated Sanctified Mana Flask that lasts for 21s (with a few Flask Duration nodes by Scion)

alternatively you could use the aura totem to get the mana cost super high, then use laviangas for free casting and drop all your SR totems. if my math is right, spending 1800 mana will give 480% increased damage if the roll is 60%. dunno how high the roll goes.

edit: also, spell damage doesn't increase the damage of RF, right? so laviangas+SR totem is the only way to benefit from this hat
Last edited by Zaole on Mar 4, 2018, 4:36:37 PM
"
Zaole wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:

alternatively you could use the aura totem to get the mana cost super high, then use laviangas for free casting and drop all your SR totems. if my math is right, spending 1800 mana will give 480% increased damage if the roll is 60%. dunno how high the roll goes.

edit: also, spell damage doesn't increase the damage of RF, right? so laviangas+SR totem is the only way to benefit from this hat

yeah does not apply to RF totem

Also pretty nice for running over lab traps, when you have MOM.
The high use mana flasks
Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 4, 2018, 4:44:11 PM
that mana-spell helm does seem very interesting
With milky's pob data, he has about 1000 total increased damage, so the 480 increased spell damage is a 48 more for SRT, which is slightly better than RF.

but spending 1800 mana every four seconds is definitely a chore.
Last edited by sharbe on Mar 4, 2018, 8:41:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info