New 3D Art for Supporter Uniques - Work in Progress Preview

"
Tyoll wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
This is some underwhelming news yo. Beta in a week and this shit comes out? Pathetic.

Damn I thought I had finally found a thread with no self-entitled children complaining.

My search continues.

Had to break the c-c-c-combo. My work is done, for now.
Second-class poe gamer
Rive - Do you see shadow becoming wolverine :))
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
This is some underwhelming news yo. Beta in a week and this shit comes out? Pathetic.

Damn I thought I had finally found a thread with no self-entitled children complaining.

My search continues.

Well, he is right, i would like them to focus on beta/3.0 instead of creating 3d models for existing items.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
consuming dark and rive <3 that shield claw is kinda funny tho xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
nothing like adding 3d models for uniques nobody uses.

Great choice GGG, great choice !

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
nice. great work. soon we'll have to spend EVEN more money on skin transfers than on MTX itself.

Hehehe fixed that for ya :)

Just four of the many skin transfers I have used;

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

My search continues.

Well, he is right, i would like them to focus on beta/3.0 instead of creating 3d models for existing items.

Well they already have the 3d artist hired full time and the 3d artists would have finished working on 3.0 several months ago. There is very little the 3D art team can do with regards to the development of the game right now as most of the work going on at the moment is balance and bug testing and game optimisation. It would be like asking the company accountant to help with HR, they are two entirely different jobs and require totally different skill sets. So its better to have them doing something rather than nothing.
When you add 3D for lightcoil, never?
Awesome!
Essentia Sanguis deserved this more than any unique. It introduced Ghost Reaver in to the game and has been in for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info