New 3D Art for Supporter Uniques - Work in Progress Preview

useless uniques... gj
In the meanwhile there is still no 3D art for Doryiani's Catalyst... Maybe it will get released before we hit 4.0/5.0?

PS: The claws just made me consider a few builds for 3.0, they look surprisingly good...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on May 30, 2017, 1:55:51 AM
I need a Voltaxic Rift 3D art been waiting for years dammit
"
Arogar wrote:
I need a Voltaxic Rift 3D art been waiting for years dammit

just 6 posts from you... for years ... are all just crying replys, or just this one?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This is some underwhelming news yo. Beta in a week and this shit comes out? Pathetic.
Second-class poe gamer
Let's pick 7 uniques that aren't used and updated their art instead of their underline problem of why they are not used.
for fudge sake GGG ... you made me wet my pants with something that is not pee .... if u get what i mean .... now i have to wash up again ... i just came out of the shower and i see this aaaaand again into the shower !!!
Thank God!! More please!!
Chris PLEASE add pants1!
[Removed by Support]
Sweet, Rive!
I've always enjoyed that weapon, and it had such a unique look. Glad to see it getting a 3d model.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info