The Fall of Oriath: Returning Characters in Acts 6-10

WAAAAAIT A SECOND - isn't that "Fidelitas 2.0"............Greust? O_o Hair color + the arm protectors match. And mermaid has the......bag strap?......Nessa has, so....bummer.

So what, we get at least one NPC per act as an enemy? Then, something HAD to have happened to Grigor :P
Last edited by akane750 on May 26, 2017, 5:38:52 AM
Cool stuff! I am wondering how much will my decisions affect gameplay past act 5. It will be awesome if you could add more decisions with real consequences over time. This is definitely step forward which will help to improve replayability.
My money is ready ! just bring back ES ...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
LORE!

Looks like the Godless Three are much bigger players than their brief act 4 appearances might indicate.

They secretly wanted Malachai dead which is why they LET us kill them in Act 4. They just wanted to make sure we were strong enough to kill Malachai. Now Malachai can't control them anymore and they can do what they want.
"
Shavverone and Brutus/Kole
Merveil
???
Maligaro
Fidelitas

Who is ??? I cant tell !!

It looks like Doedre after losing some weight.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
"
why is nessa mermaid wtf

Im sure I read something somewhere about Nessa going into Merveil's caves in search of the Star of Wraeclast. I'm guessing the influence of the stone turns her into some sort of Siren.

Also Star was given to Merveil by Daresso as a marriage proposal. Merveil became a monster because of that "wedding amulet".

I believe their love and story was so precious for Nessa, when you kill the Merveil she saying "First, I thought you brave, then a fool for seeking out Merveil. A fool in love with death. Now… I don’t know. The coast is ours, thanks to you. But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?". A brave fool. A fool le me get my yummy amu.

Edit: Seems like Doedre on an endless menstrual period.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on May 26, 2017, 6:38:04 AM
"
blackxthink wrote:
please not the unkillable bish

Who? They're all weak. Lol.
just mermaid others upgraded old bosses
I don't like the idea too much

It was a surprise to face Piety a third time (Belly of the Beast), the second was fine (Lunaris) because she escapes you in the first encounter (Crematorium). It was lame to discover "oh you didn't actually kill Piety, she just got taken by the nightmare just like Dominus does", ok whatever but you definitively kill all the other characters, Brutus even explodes in bloody pieces.

Characters in the trailer:

Brutus
Shavronne
Maligaro
Fidelitas (grew some hair and looks a bit different)
is that Merveil at 0:13? edit* people are suspecting Doedre, which makes sense

Nessa's return is pretty sweet because she was your ally, you did not kill her and now everyone is wondering how she turned into a siren, why she fights you, that's a cool return for a character
Last edited by Coal48 on May 26, 2017, 6:49:50 AM
I really hope for two things:
1. That we can cut up the brine king after we faught him and save Nessa
2. That the fidelitas thing is actually greust so that I can finally be an asshole to him.

Also, doedre got one hell of a makeover, really hyped there!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on May 26, 2017, 6:43:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info