The Fall of Oriath: Returning Characters in Acts 6-10

Sewer boss lady has a big tongue so it's probably Doedre? And she looked like she was planning on attacking with one of Doedre's Red Balls of Doom™.

And we get Fidelitas the Blonde...

And I wonder if Brutus actually helps us kill Shavronne in some way (like after we kill him he helps us, Piety style), because according to lore he's responsible for Shavronne's death?
Pretty stoked to see this launch!
This is def exciting.
ok. we'll see.
r u ready? / I am a long time ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn nice !!
As usual, nothing really exciting. I don`t see a reason for those brainless fanboys getting hyped. Also haven`t seen main and the only one PoE waifu Piety.
"
Cruamos wrote:
As usual, nothing really exciting. I don`t see a reason for those brainless fanboys getting hyped.

i don't see a reason for those brainless hateboys getting bored either.

the previews really question my original plan to play legacy to it's end.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I wish only for one character to return - Greust. Either as an enemy or already dead. I hate that asshole.
"
Und3rscor3 wrote:
who dat mermaid dough

I'm pretty damn sure that's Nessa from Lion's Eye Watch from Act 1. We already know she is supposed to go on a quest to find the Star of Wraeclast, and considering what it did it Merveil, I wouldn't surprised if she is also turning into a siren.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info