The Fall of Oriath: Returning Characters in Acts 6-10

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
I dont care who we face...

What i care is getting good fight mechanics for once... get rid of that shitty One shot mechanic and clusterfuck of effect like Malachai ( your engine cant handle it either)

stop being lazy trying to fake difficulty by granting boss stupid damage and start adding complexity, the real difficulty definer.

Find another game already. You are not going to win this one. Sorry.
Pretty defencive for somebody that cant play the game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Natalia wrote:
Some of the challenges you face will be unfamiliar to you, and some obstacles will vary depending on your actions from the past.

So how one plays and what one does in Acts 1-4 might change what happens in later acts? Questing might allow more choice (like the current bandits) and what one decides might determine who is friend and who is foe when you return to Wraeclast in Act 6.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Natalia wrote:
Some of the challenges you face will be unfamiliar to you, and some obstacles will vary depending on your actions from the past.

So how one plays and what one does in Acts 1-4 might change what happens in later acts? Questing might allow more choice (like the current bandits) and what one decides might determine who is friend and who is foe when you return to Wraeclast in Act 6.

I am thinking optional quests are also to affect. Have we ever killed Fairgrave? taken the golden hand? Not sure if the dev really do this but that seems exciting for any old school rpg story lover.
"
Shavverone and Brutus/Kole
Merveil
???
Maligaro
Fidelitas

Who is ??? I cant tell !!

I'm guessing Doedre Darktongue, considering Maligaro and Shavronne are both alive and well. We never got much on her yet...
Grant us eyes.
Doedre Is getting slimmer...

OMG im so offended #FatShaming
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
minezeye wrote:

That Fidelitas looks like Gruest , probably transformed by meligaro

Many people would like to kill that guy. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
minezeye wrote:

That Fidelitas looks like Gruest , probably transformed by meligaro

Many people would like to kill that guy. ^^

For years, every time I talk to him I think to myself "I wanna slap him for being so rude!" I really hope we get to beat him up!
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Characters that are dead are back again. Nonsense.

You're playing a game where you run around shooting elements, making blades fall from the sky, and summon zombies to fight hordes of monsters. But sure, characters being resurrected is NONSENSE.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 26, 2017, 11:54:14 PM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
Characters that are dead are back again. Nonsense.

You're playing a game where you run around shooting elements, making blades fall from the sky, and summon zombies to fight hordes of monsters. But sure, characters being resurrected is NONSENSE.

some people just have a really weird definition of "sense" and "nonsense".
This game has the worst gameplay:art ratio of all time. The gameplay is superb but the art style for the characters is just so bad. There are a few exceptions like Deodre and Kaom, but 95% of the game is ugly as sin.
Last edited by SLOPPYCREAMPIE on May 27, 2017, 8:03:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info