Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Twitch/Amazon ask for a credit card number ???

Yes.

Also I got error when try to activate Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime activated fine) and Amazon support say that I can 'go away' with my card, even I have funds on that card. My card registered in my country, not US or something.

Also, I got this message on this forum. I will not show the sender, but show content:

E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on May 24, 2017, 1:07:21 PM
"
keppie wrote:
"
JinTaiwan wrote:
why?

step 5

always show me by

"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

same thing here. Tried on and off during the day. Doesn't want to work
I'm in belgium. Crappy shit

Same here, from Belgium, and i cant seem to activate prime. While a rl friend of mine got it to work, weird.
And here I am in a country with no Twitch Prime :(
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
mhyoung wrote:
"
Jungla_ wrote:
[Removed by Support]
There is nothing about breaking the law with the use of VPN, And you can't use a fake creditcard it needs to be a legit working one but it does not matter what kind of card or where its from.

[Removed by Support]
I´m not talking about it being impossible, I´m talking about it being a terrible marketing decision. If you think that whatever they are receiving is worth the bad rep with their current clients, I say you know nothing about marketing and branding.

sooo I´m called dumb with half a brain and cannot be crass when answering
ok, rules are rules

but why, Bex, support didn´t remove both comments? Double standards or basic incompetence?
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy."

WOW, THANKS ALOT ! RACISM ?
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Is it free or is it necessary to enter bank information (i.e. to pay) to get these MTX ?

Gotta give payment info because after the trial you get billed. Just cancel it after you got the stuff.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

Yes.

Also I got error when try to activate Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime activated fine) and Amazon support say that I can 'go away' with my card, even I have funds on that card. My card registered in my country, not US or something.

Also, I got this message on this forum. I will not show the sender, but show content:

This is totally unethical. Send this to GGG. Its RMT.
"
clau88tm wrote:
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy."

WOW, THANKS ALOT ! RACISM ?

What racism? Your country simply doesnt have it yet. Nothing to do with race.
"
This promotion is only available to Path of Exile account holders located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium.

Well.. Thanks.. Thats one way to screw other countrys.. #unfair.!
i didnt want it anyway. (sarcasm much)
Still no goodies, could it be because i had to change to new card details?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info