Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
are these effects reusable / permanent?

You can reuse them like all other effects.
"
Oc3ann wrote:
Hey. I have one question. Why it is limited only for a few contry to get Twitch Prime ? I`m from Romania, and i can tell you on POE are many players from my country.

Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.

And for sure are players from bigger countrys like Rusia who want access to Twitch.

Thx

Well, you gotta take it up with Twitch or Amazon. Nothing GGG can do.
Cry no prime available :(
The post says the promotion is also available in Belgium, but i dont see Belgium in the list of country's? I cant activate prime.
"
We plan to make these microtransactions available in the store at a later date, so if Twitch Prime hasn't come to your region yet, you're able to buy them in the future.

What the sh*t is that ? europe etc need to buy it and else get it free.

so sad :(
"
Jungla_ wrote:
[Removed by Support]
There is nothing about breaking the law with the use of VPN, And you can't use a fake creditcard it needs to be a legit working one but it does not matter what kind of card or where its from.

[Removed by Support]
I´m not talking about it being impossible, I´m talking about it being a terrible marketing decision. If you think that whatever they are receiving is worth the bad rep with their current clients, I say you know nothing about marketing and branding.

Last edited by Al_GGG on May 24, 2017, 1:14:30 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
GGG got nothing to do with this. They only give us the free stuff. Its amazon and Twitch you should email and complain to.

I asked about your white knight paraphilic fixation, not who´s to blame

Last edited by mhyoung on May 24, 2017, 1:21:11 PM
Is it free or is it necessary to enter bank information (i.e. to pay) to get these MTX ?
Twitch/Amazon ask for a credit card number ???
"
JinTaiwan wrote:
why?

step 5

always show me by

"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

same thing here. Tried on and off during the day. Doesn't want to work
I'm in belgium. Crappy shit
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
"
Dagenais wrote:
Guys, the location is based on your billing address.
Just create a secondary address and click ''use this one''
Just did it and it work :) I'm living in Quebec and I just wanted the free trial for the purple stuff, not the ''13 month version'' that I must paid.

*All fault belong to google translate.*

Its not that easy, you already live in a country that Prime is available, but to others like me that live in a country that's is not available, is does nothings change the address, when we try to activate the trial, the credit card is verified and its registered in a country that is not eligible, you can see that anyone from others countries have won the effects :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info