Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Worked, got it. And I signed up for the free Twitch Prime when this was first announced by GGG, since I had Amazon Prime already.

However, even though I was signed up, and linked my account just fine, nothing worked until I clicked on the actual button here in the OP.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Worked, got it. And I signed up for the free Twitch Prime when this was first announced by GGG, since I had Amazon Prime already.

However, even though I was signed up, and linked my account just fine, nothing worked until I clicked on the actual button here in the OP.

Yes, it also says on twitch that you have to re-link your account again even if you linked it before. You redemption status will show under your account settings (link "Twitch").
I thought for a long time when ggg start's blizzard politic and there it is..
I'm really ready to out from this game. They start nerfing to the ground all good stuff in this game and now this "free mtx" dumb stuff.

Keep it up ggg. I'm waiting for more :D
An injustice with Brazilians who don't have access to twitch prime in our country!

:'(
:\ kinda annoying that Australians and New Zealanders can't get it and the game and company are in New Zealand.
Time to set up my VPN
yo
"
Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints "Free" with Twitch Prime!

No, thank you, even if it was available for my country.
Last edited by Cicindela on May 24, 2017, 10:50:04 AM
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints "Free" with Twitch Prime!

No, thank you, even if it was available for my country.

"
ZelosAvalon wrote:
An injustice with Brazilians who don't have access to twitch prime in our country!

:'(

Yeah, it's nothing that special. If I couldn't get the free purple MTXes, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Nice if it's free, no big deal if you can't get it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Had Amazon prime so already had twitch prime and didn't know it, sssssssweet TY GGG
spent prob 500$ on the game. and you make stupid promotions where i cant even get the cosmetic. good to see you pref some country's, and leave the rest unable to get the items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info