Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Twitch Prime is currently only available to customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
"
guidom1980 wrote:
So much salt, *sigh*
Why not spend that energy in achieving those MTXes u so badly want?
Be pro-active and use VPN to pretend to be from the US, go over the subscription steps and get them free purple MTXes, whooow!
Writing this takes longer than actually getting them MTXes.
(hint: download Opera browser, it has free built in VPN.)

It dont work,amazon check the origin of the credit card, only work with a magic credit card
Last edited by sebaper on May 24, 2017, 3:49:57 PM
"
guidom1980 wrote:
So much salt, *sigh*
Why not spend that energy in achieving those MTXes u so badly want?
Be pro-active and use VPN to pretend to be from the US, go over the subscription steps and get them free purple MTXes, whooow!
Writing this takes longer than actually getting them MTXes.
(hint: download Opera browser, it has free built in VPN.)

Because that doesn't work unless you got magic credit card. They check your credit card origin by withdrawing 1$ and returning it. Changing credit card out does nothing.
"
Grimstarz wrote:
"
keppie wrote:
"
JinTaiwan wrote:
why?

step 5

always show me by

"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

same thing here. Tried on and off during the day. Doesn't want to work
I'm in belgium. Crappy shit

Same here, from Belgium, and i cant seem to activate prime. While a rl friend of mine got it to work, weird.

K, i finally solved the "oh no problem". The issue, at least for me was that (located in belgium), france and belgium are grouped together for twitch, which means you HAVE TO activate the amazon prime trial on amazon.fr, since the prime trial is geographically separate for all amazon websites. You also HAVE TO choose France as your sign-in location on the page where you link your amazon prime and twitch accounts to get free twitch prime (flag icon in the top right corner). That worked for me. Good luck everyone. Hope it helps someone...

NOTE : also, do not forget to cancel ALL amazon primes you may already have activated since they're separate on every amazon site, or they'll EACH start charging your card after the first month.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Last edited by keppie on May 24, 2017, 4:45:40 PM
I was curious about "future promote". Was waiting for it... bought both legacy packs... and for now "Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country." :D :D :D

GG GGG :D :D :D
"
Tried before, doesn't work for Belgium even though you guys say it is.

Twitch Prime might be available in Belgium but I have to subscribe for a free month of Amazon Prime aswell, which isn't available in Belgium so you're providing false info

Check my previous post two above this one
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Last edited by keppie on May 24, 2017, 5:15:54 PM
Loving these new skins, good effort on them because they look great. Just tried them out while leveling a new char, thanks!

More MTX, More!
GGG any other way for gifts ? if dont, please create one. we can wait:)

Can you feel the unfairness ? yeeess, you are feeling..
I still get the "Oh NO" error message... Cant find anything to fix that issue...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info