Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
Mythabril wrote:
All these people basically committing fraud for a bunch of cosmetic virtual items. Wonder if that will get their accounts banned. I'm quite sure neither GGG, nor Twitch, nor Amazon appreciate this activity.

Depends, you can have an U.S. post box and billing address. There are legal companies that provides such services, it mainly for shopping in the U.S. to go around the delivery restrictions. Some companies even set up these for free. I got one in the East coast. Same goes with regular VPN services (i am lucky to have multiple locations because of work in multinational company with huge intranet network :)

but

Yes, generating fake credit cards and posting fake addresses is fraudulent behavior and should not be supported.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Free microtransactions? THANKS :)))))))))
"
Mythabril wrote:
All these people basically committing fraud for a bunch of cosmetic virtual items. Wonder if that will get their accounts banned. I'm quite sure neither GGG, nor Twitch, nor Amazon appreciate this activity.

What can they really do though? Besides, when they launch region locked content like this, and pair it up with free stuff... well this is the inevitable result. If they did not anticipate that they are quite frankly not up to date on the modern world.

I have had amazon prime before in the UK to deliver to my friends house despite not living in the UK. Worked fine back then. Hardly fraud at all if you want to ship to a different address.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on May 24, 2017, 6:25:13 AM
All it takes is change your Amazon credit/debit card address to be USA one. Nothing more. Then you can apply for Amazon Prime, then you will get the rest. You can change address back to your real one and cancel Amazon Prime when you get PoE goodies. There is no fraud, nothing illegal no nothing.
I lost 3 hour of my life trying to do some Reddit shanenigans, even contacting support to manually connect my Amazon Prime with Twitch... but no luck.

This thing really pisses me off, and I hope it was worth enough for GGG.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Seriously? Stop going for LA (latin america) market with accounts that can't get a "prime" shit. There's some people here that can buy stuff and want to buy stuff and suscribe to websites and shit. Shit!

Besides, i want that purple portal :D

That would be all. Shit!
Failed to check for new Twitch account items. Please check back later!

great.....

nvm unlink and link again worked for me
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
Last edited by Piechol on May 24, 2017, 7:26:07 AM
"
Gïndral wrote:
Seriously? Stop going for LA (latin america) market with accounts that can't get a "prime" shit. There's some people here that can buy stuff and want to buy stuff and suscribe to websites and shit. Shit!

That would be all. Shit!

:P
Thx GGG for the free stuff. :)

Have cookies ya'll!^^
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Gïndral wrote:

That would be all. Shit!

:P

that's just mean D: i fucking hate you extranger (?)
Last edited by Gïndral on May 24, 2017, 7:27:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info