Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
eakingdevil wrote:
So how does this work exactly? I'm living in the Netherlands and there is no Twitch prime here, so thank you so much for nothing. (I hope in the future you will think about your whole community not only in a few) As far I know we all pay with the same money for microtrans. GGG the best "sarcasm"

Its free. Why do you complain about free stuff?
"
0mpathy wrote:
Thanks for the free stuff, love the weapon effect!

Love the portal effect! :)
Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country no fair ......
Do you guys just whine or do you actually take the time to look through posts to see if someone offered a solution?

I posted a full tutorial how to redeem your free trial in any of the 200 countries that are region locked at the time.

It works, since I am from belgium myself; Normally it should be eliglible for prime but for some weird reason it doesnt. thanks to this tutorial it worked flawlessly.

For someone interested, Instead of just crying, its on page 27.
"
Do you guys just whine or do you actually take the time to look through posts to see if someone offered a solution?

I posted a full tutorial how to redeem your free trial in any of the 200 countries that are region locked at the time.

It works, since I am from belgium myself; Normally it should be eliglible for prime but for some weird reason it doesnt. thanks to this tutorial it worked flawlessly.

Did that created even fresh account for twitch and amazon still get the bullshit.

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.
At the moment like 100s of people are googling US addresses as suggested in various online threads, using them to open new or change their existing Amazon accounts just to get some free game items.

I wonder what would be Amazon's state about this.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
Zrahn wrote:
"

Did that created even fresh account for twitch and amazon still get the bullshit.

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.

So what? Its just some effects. Get over it.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
eakingdevil wrote:
So how does this work exactly? I'm living in the Netherlands and there is no Twitch prime here, so thank you so much for nothing. (I hope in the future you will think about your whole community not only in a few) As far I know we all pay with the same money for microtrans. GGG the best "sarcasm"

Its free. Why do you complain about free stuff?

Simple because I cant have it
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So what? Its just some effects. Get over it.

Would you wrote that in case you haven't got that items? I am sure you woudln't.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
nReCon wrote:
GGG is a really cool game copmany but I gotta be honest and say that this is the worst thing GGG has ever done in my opinion (and as far as I remember). Way to region lock mtx and then make people pay super high amounts of money way later down the road if they want it.

I bet the total cost of these will be close to 60 or 70 USD in the store. Not cool GGG.

And I bet it will be less than 5 USD, if anything at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info