Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

*doublepost*
Last edited by Inscaped on May 24, 2017, 6:06:37 AM
"
Nice effects thanks GGG ( Im From Russia )

So, how u solved that problem? o.O

«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
FYI the card must be issued in one of the listed countries. But those MTX will be available during the beta in another promotion, like was said a couple days ago.

Have you heard of http://fakeaddressgenerator.com/.

Just because you call people dumb on a forum does not make you any wiser.

I don't need that mtx. Other people seem to need them more than air. ggg will make bank on these. One way or another as they always do.
I'm not that stupid and tried it aswell. Fake card makes your account blocked for Twitch Prime thing, not trying to be smart, but check out next time, it doesn't work anymore. I'm just pissed of all those crybabies over here, and just don't get the messages like "why you hate me ggg because I'm brazilian or esthonian or russian, you racist sellout pigs" etc.
Spoiler
"
Okay, First time Forum poster here,

I hope I am yet in time before people are hooking off about Prime being Region locked.

First of all, It is do-able!

If you follow the following steps u can make Prime happen anywhere!

THE FOLLOWING WALL OF TEXT IS NOT MINE AND I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH IT!
I merely post this to help people with a LEGIT visa card being region locked :)

Requirements: Real credit card (from ANYWHERE in the world) It's free. -Your card must have 1 Euro or 1 Dollar on it, because Amazon takes 1 EUR/$/ANY OTHER CURRENCY to check if the card is real, then they give it back- If you are getting the "Prime will be enabled soon, but not quite yet, sorry" message, you are most likely not having your card verified and don't have 1 Eur/Dollar/ANY OTHER CURRENCY (bank will convert it for you automatically) on it. ^ This is very important and it will not work without this.

Step 1: Make sure you have a Twitch account, any Twitch account.

Step 2: Go to Amazon.com and create an account.

Step 2a) During account creation, if asked for a billing/shipping address follow the guide downwards where I talk about addresses. Then come back to Step 2b)

Step 2b) If you already had an Amazon.com account

Find where to start the free 30-day Amazon Prime trial.
Sign up for it with your real credit card. (You can cancel it later for free, just remember to do it)

Step 3: Now you have Amazon Prime. Go back to Amazon.com and go to Your Account -> View Your Kindle Orders -> Settings (rightmost tab on the top of the newly loaded subpage -> Country Settings -> Change
Now google a REAL United States address. I found a random street in Phoenix, Arizona, ZIP code and all.

So state = "AZ" for Arizona
Now google a REAL random phone number in that city for a company or something. Use the international version with the "+1" in front.

Save your new USA address. (Use this if asked for an address when creating an account)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This part is VERY important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 4: Now go to Your Account again. "Manage Payment Options" under the Amazon Wallet subsection. Click on your linked credit card. Select "Update my account to use this card". It will ask you for the full credit card number again. If you enter it, it will ask which address to use. Pick the USA, Arizona address or whatever.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go to Twitch.tv and click the Ad that says "try Twitch Prime 30 days free" or whatever, it should say you are trying to enable it from USA, if not, change it to USA, then click sign up. It will ask you to log in to Amazon, or automatically log you in,

if you already had logged into Amazon recently. Then log in your Twitch, and link it. It should successfully link now. (I used to get the "Sorry" message even if I had Amazon Prime on my account before changing to USA address).

Now login to Path of exile and link ur account to twitch through the portal, following the steps.

GETTING RID OF PRIME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY AFTER 30 DAYS:
Now to get rid of that Prime thing, so you don't have to pay: Go to Amazon.com, Your Account. Right side -> Need Support? -> Update Prime Membership -> Left side, cancel it and follow the instructions on screen. It will try many times to keep you stay, just keep saying no thanks and leave.

You can use Blizzard Inc.'s US address for giggles.
Street address: 16215 Alton Pkwy
City: Irvine
State: CA
ZIP-Code: 92618
Phone number: +19499551380

UPDATE:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us You can try contacting Amazon at the link above and they MIGHT sort it out for you if you still get stuck on the "Boss" error.

DISCLAIMER: This should NOT be illegal, as you are using your real credit card, signing up for a FREE trial. The shipping address that is "fake", is not illegal, as I can opt to have my purchases shipped where-ever the hell I want, I don't have to live there, maybe I rent a warehouse there. So don't attack me for sharing this, if you are reading (admins, Blizz, Amazon). The promotion is free, anyway, this is just a perfectly LEGAL temporary workaround for the regional lock.
Final notes: Remember to change your address back to your actual one, if you use Amazon to purchase stuff, else it will send to Blizzard

"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

Still doesn't work... :(
Can you help me to link it?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
I'm from a country that is NOT eligible for this, regardless it was easy to claim them.

PM me for info.
Last edited by Emil_Jeong on May 24, 2017, 8:34:55 PM
"
Inscaped wrote:
*doublepost*

People begin kinda pissed is understandable. GGG could have said, "hey, we will only do this twitch prime promotion if all our players get equal opportunity to do it".

I got no problem supporting GGG with buying MTX or supporter packs, but it is the idea of treating part of the player base differently that irks me, more so when GGG could have opted out of this and had a policy of treating every player the same.
All these people basically committing fraud for a bunch of cosmetic virtual items. Wonder if that will get their accounts banned. I'm quite sure neither GGG, nor Twitch, nor Amazon appreciate this activity.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Free stuff would've been great for the paupers.
But i sure as heck ain't gonna mess with my credit card for an ingame portal.
I'm from Belgium but I'm failing to subscribe to Twitch Prime ever since it existed, always getting the same error, so yeh no purple stuff for me. States everywhere Twitch Prime is available for Belgium, but Amazon Prime isn't, so yeah logic !
Last edited by leto2626 on May 24, 2017, 6:17:44 AM
Not available in Aus :(
Cool effects tho
Last edited by Surfyy on May 24, 2017, 6:15:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info